X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ram Tough

Prayers for Brad!!!

Comment

Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

:good:

Comment

You all are amazing. Thank you for all of the love and support.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ram Tough;2350319]You all are amazing. Thank you for all of the love and support.[/QUOT

Great to see you post, hope you're doing well.

Comment

2/18 Update: Not much is changing with Brad, except they figured out his breathing/coughing issues are due to an infection. They plan to consult with thoracic and infectious disease doctors to figure out the best plan of action.
              He was able to stand again for a little over a minute and take a couple shuffle steps.

Please continue praying for my husband who has never had the easy road when it comes to his health.

Please say a small prayer for me because I woke up in the middle of the night Saturday with a high fever. It broke last night thankfully. I am hoping it is just sinus issues because my other main symptom is a pounding headache. Unfortunately I can't go near Brad, so Margaret is spending longer days at the hospital. So please remember her in your prayers too
              #damronstrong #livelifegivelife

Comment

UNA Texan thanks for the update.

Just pray its not one of those super bugs that seem to be lurking at most hospitals.

Isn't it just absolutely crazy now that when we go to the places to fix our bodies up when we need it, you can pickup strains of diseases that can do away with you quicker than the original problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
                  UNA Texan thanks for the update.

Just pray its not one of those super bugs that seem to be lurking at most hospitals.

Isn't it just absolutely crazy now that when we go to the places to fix our bodies up when we need it, you can pickup strains of diseases that can do away with you quicker than the original problem!
                  Many of our providers have caused the development of these antibiotic resistant organisms. And often because they find it easier to give in to patients whims, than to educate them.

Comment

I just wanted to let you all know that I am getting out of the hospital today and will be going to a rehab facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      I just wanted to let you all know that I am getting out of the hospital today and will be going to a rehab facility.
                      Fantastic

Comment

Yaay!!! Great news!!!

Comment

Amen Brother!! We need to get you back to give BoatCpn & all the IUP guys some serious grief. Thanking the Lord for hearing the prayers. You certainly have hung "Tough" & I'm sure there is a long road ahead to travel, but we are pulling for you!:good:

Comment

So great, Brad! You and Kelley remain in my prayers.

Comment

Hey that's GREAT news...maybe you will meet some pro athletes there or celebs?..O WAIT the other kind of rehab...LOL...kidding, that is amazing news...take it one day at a time and enjoy every little victory as you recover. Keep up the good news and best to you!! Laker Nation is still pulling for you..

Comment

Great news, RT!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X