Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2020

The start of the new NFL year is here, with plenty of shocking moves.

Tom Brady to Tampa Bay
    Nick Foles to Chicago
    Teddy Bridgewater to Carolina (goodbye Cam)
    Philip Rivers to Indianapolis
    Marcus Mariota to Raiders
    Case Keenum to the QB grave yard (Cleveland)

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    The start of the new NFL year is here, with plenty of shocking moves.

Tom Brady to Tampa Bay
    Nick Foles to Chicago
    Teddy Bridgewater to Carolina (goodbye Cam)
    Philip Rivers to Indianapolis
    Marcus Mariota to Raiders
    Case Keenum to the QB grave yard (Cleveland)
    It'll be weird seeing long timers like Brady and Rivers in new team uniforms.
    Bring back Humboldt State football.

Comment

Bruce Irvin is back with Seattle, not sure that is shocking as he went to two Super Bowls with them.

Comment

Looks like the Eagles will be getting a starting CB via trade from the Lions Darius Slay a day after letting Malcom Jenkins walk his way back to New Orleans...

Comment

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
          ·
          15m
          Rams are releasing RB Todd Gurley, per source. Cutting him today spares the Rams from having to pay him an additional $10.5 million due today. Rams spent weeks exploring a trade for him. Now Gurley will be free to sign with any team.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter
            ·
            15m
            Rams are releasing RB Todd Gurley, per source. Cutting him today spares the Rams from having to pay him an additional $10.5 million due today. Rams spent weeks exploring a trade for him. Now Gurley will be free to sign with any team.
            I'm surprised the Texans didn't trade JJ for him.

His stats really dropped last year. Unfortunately I don't think he's worth $10.5 million.

http://www.nfl.com/player/toddgurley/2552475/profile

Comment

I just read that Deshaun Watson (Texans) is the odds on favorite to replace Brady in New England. Somehow I don't see Bellichick and Watson as a team, though it's more likely than Cam going there.

If the Texans are going to have a fire sale, they should start with Bill O'Brien.

Comment

TB officially signed with TB. I wonder what all the Patsies fans are going to do with their TB12 gear...

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                  TB officially signed with TB. I wonder what all the Patsies fans are going to do with their TB12 gear...
                  I think they will hold onto it. It will be a long time, if ever, before they have anyone who will make them forget Tom.

Tampa Bay season ticket sales are way up. It will be interesting to see what he can do down there. I think he will be an improvement over the crab thief.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I think they will hold onto it. It will be a long time, if ever, before they have anyone who will make them forget Tom.

Tampa Bay season ticket sales are way up. It will be interesting to see what he can do down there. I think he will be an improvement over the crab thief.
                    I guess we're going to find out if Brady was a system QB or if he was making Bellicheck look good.

Comment

Carolina has cut Cam Newton.

Comment

This is fluff, but somewhat interesting. I don't hate any of these guys, but I sure don't like Incognito, Manziel, Roethlisberger, Kaep, Lewis, or Brady.

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...8/#119873328_2

Comment

Bring back Humboldt State football.

Comment

List of prohibited garb by NFL draftees for the stay at home draft.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ome-draft/amp/

Comment

Gronk has come out of retirement and traded to the Bucs to reunite with Tom Brady. Omg... just a month ago I didn’t see this coming at all!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X