Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
    Gronk has come out of retirement and traded to the Bucs to reunite with Tom Brady. Omg... just a month ago I didn’t see this coming at all!!
    Not to one up you, but I did see it coming. Or at least thought there was a good chance. Gronk is still young enough to play at a high caliber and he's pals with Brady.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...hocking-trade/
    Bring back Humboldt State football.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

Not to one up you, but I did see it coming. Or at least thought there was a good chance. Gronk is still young enough to play at a high caliber and he's pals with Brady.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...hocking-trade/
      I meant like Brady going to a team like Tampa Bay that historically hasn’t been very good.

Comment

What the heck, when I went to the General Forum, I couldn't see this thread. I even posted in it before... Weird stuff, man. Anyway, Tampa Bay is going to be a train wreck, I bet. All sizzle, no steak.

Comment

I meant like Brady going to a team like Tampa Bay that historically hasn’t been very good.
          I think he did it because he doesn't want Bellichick hovering over him anymore. From what I've read they haven't gotten along very well the past few years because of disagreements about Brady's personal trainer/health manager (or whatever he's called) being at practices and in the locker room.

Comment

Sad day in 2004 when Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              This is fluff, but somewhat interesting. I don't hate any of these guys, but I sure don't like Incognito, Manziel, Roethlisberger, Kaep, Lewis, or Brady.

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery...8/#119873328_2
              Pretty sad that 3 of the top 5 are hated for playing too rough, or being too succesful or too flashy while a ton of those below them beat up women, abused children, etc... Speaks volumes, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Pretty sad that 3 of the top 5 are hated for playing too rough, or being too succesful or too flashy while a ton of those below them beat up women, abused children, etc... Speaks volumes, tbh.
                I missed seeing Rae Carruth on this list, but if he doesn't get the top spot- the OJ Simpson Award- then this list means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                  Sad day in 2004 when Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire.

Great post. Tillman was an old school type of guy at heart and I admire him. He voluntarily put his country ahead of his own ambi$$ions and literally gave all.

Comment

First Tavaris Jackson, now Milt. Not good news lately for the Vikes.

Milt Sunde- born in Bloomington MN- played guard for the Gophers and the Vikings- dead at 78.

https://www.vikings.com/news/milt-su...f-former-guard

Comment

Vikings draft Justin Jefferson WR from LSU. This pick at 22 is the one from Buffalo for Stephan Diggs.

Comment

Vikings draft at the #31 spot Jeff Gladney- DB from TCU.

I was hoping for Antoine Winfield Jr from the Gophers. Big play guy.

Comment

Vikings draft at the #31 spot Jeff Gladney- DB from TCU.

I was hoping for Antoine Winfield Jr from the Gophers. Big play guy.
                          Same here but I think both picks were good ones.

Comment

Same here but I think both picks were good ones.
                            Yes.

I didn't understand the Packers trading up to get Love. I don't think anyone in between was going to pick him. But I'm not a GM.

Comment

Yes.

I didn't understand the Packers trading up to get Love. I don't think anyone in between was going to pick him. But I'm not a GM.
                              Your not the only one. Love is talented but unproven. I don’t think this will end well at all and if I’m Rodgers, I would be pissed right now.

Comment

Your not the only one. Love is talented but unproven. I don’t think this will end well at all and if I’m Rodgers, I would be pissed right now.
                                Not just that- the teams between them that they jumped over were not going to draft a QB. But better them than the Vikings. Remember when Childress was coaching and they didn't get their pick in on time? That pretty much summed up his time there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X