Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minot State continuing practices even though the season has been postponed - interesting article.
    https://www.kxnet.com/sports/local-s...h-season-gone/

Comment

• Finally. The 2020 season of American Ninja Warrior begins on September 7. All the competition was in St. Louis. The format was modified to eight episodes; probably similar to season 1 which was the only other season with eight episodes. Hopefully we see another athlete conquer Stage 4!

Comment

• Lots of empty boxes on the Reddit CFB scoreboard. This is as of 8 PM CDT tonight.

Comment

• Wow!

Were now on 50 pages of mostly bad news...and counting.

I hate 2020.
          Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
            Lots of empty boxes on the Reddit CFB scoreboard. This is as of 8 PM CDT tonight.

At last count 26 out of 127 FCS schools are attempting to play OOC games this fall. The rest are hoping for spring.

Comment

• Nine Oklahoma Sooners test positive for Covid-19.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...eturning-break

Comment

• Most of us read about test positives on players. I wonder if anyone is tracking, or for that matter even just testing, all the athletes that are not playing a sport this fall. Compare that number to those that are in training camp etc.

Comment

• Ohio State QB starts petition to relaunch Big Ten fall season.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...big-ten-season

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
                    Ohio State QB starts petition to relaunch Big Ten fall season.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...big-ten-season
                    That is very interesting, considering the media is saying he may be one of the players that wouldn't want to play because his draft spot is pretty safe. It will be interesting to see how the B1G responds to this, although I doubt they will change their minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

That is very interesting, considering the media is saying he may be one of the players that wouldn't want to play because his draft spot is pretty safe. It will be interesting to see how the B1G responds to this, although I doubt they will change their minds.
                      He may change his mind when the week before a game vs UM, UW or PSU, 4 members of his OL including his starting LT test positive for C19. No one is that good.

Comment

• I honestly never would have guessed the season would look like this at this point. Not surprised about D2/D3, but I didn't think FBS would have so many conferences drop and so many NAIA conferences hold firm.

I still think it's a longshot we see any college football this fall, but who knows at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                          I honestly never would have guessed the season would look like this at this point. Not surprised about D2/D3, but I didn't think FBS would have so many conferences drop and so many NAIA conferences hold firm.

I still think it's a longshot we see any college football this fall, but who knows at this point.
                          You will definitely see some CFB this season but I doubt many teams will finish more than 6-7 games. Between your own team going down and your opponents doing the same, it's hard to conceive of more 24-36 teams finishing 11 games.

Comment

• No pro football in Canada, eh. CFL cancels 2020 season.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nancial-losses
                            Last edited by crixus; 08-17-2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

You will definitely see some CFB this season but I doubt many teams will finish more than 6-7 games. Between your own team going down and your opponents doing the same, it's hard to conceive of more 24-36 teams finishing 11 games.
                              We might to some degree, I suppose - but once outbreaks start happening, it's anyone's guess at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

I saw my first CFL game in Winnipeg last season and they ended up winning the Grey Cup. I had planned on seeing a new opponent this summer, and have an invite to go to Saskatchewan. But so much for this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X