Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on a response from the Big 12, they cancelled their virtual media day scheduled for August 3rd.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...edia-day-aug-3

Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      The SEC looks to go with a silo schedule, PAC-12 will announce tomorrow:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tball-schedule
      I thought Pac-12 already football was conference only, but do we know if they are limited to 10 games? If they play a round robin it would be 11 games and 12 if they still play the Pac-12 title game.

Comment

• College and pro football is dying a slow death for 2020. Can college football keep 100+ players in a "bubble" for 4 months? Can pro football? Pro sports are having mixed results with less players so far. Lets start planning for the 2021 season so the athletes can decide for themselves what is best for their individual situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
          College and pro football is dying a slow death for 2020. Can college football keep 100+ players in a "bubble" for 4 months? Can pro football? Pro sports are having mixed results with less players so far. Lets start planning for the 2021 season so the athletes can decide for themselves what is best for their individual situation.
          Keyword is "college."

Short answer? No.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Keyword is "college."

Short answer? No.
            Your right. When practice and game day is over, they scatter all over the town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

Your right. When practice and game day is over, they scatter all over the town.
              It really only takes a couple - one guy goes to a party, gets sick, brings it into the locker room, 10 guys get it...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                  This is good to see. The Frontier League has 3 teams that have moved to a spring schedule this year so it is good that they will have a chance at the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                    The SEC looks to go with a silo schedule, PAC-12 will announce tomorrow:

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...tball-schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

This is good to see. The Frontier League has 3 teams that have moved to a spring schedule this year so it is good that they will have a chance at the championship.
                      I like the Frontier League, especially the Southern Oregon Raiders. The Ashland, Oregon area is very beautiful and if you add in college sports it's even better.

Last edited by crixus; 07-31-2020, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

I like the Frontier League, especially the Southern Oregon Raiders. The Ashland, Oregon area is very beautiful and if you add in college sports it's even better.

When I was at CWU they were I think in the same conference. It was an ugly break up that sent SFU out of the NAIA and WWU, WOU, and CWU to D2 while EOU and SOU were the only state sponsored schools to stay NAIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

That logo is sweet.

Comment

• I'm just going to wait until the first 2020 D2 football game is actually played and then I might believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

I don't get that picture. You've got the guy with the Clemson Tigers logo and the gal he's with has the South Carolina Gamecocks logo. But the other gal has what looks like the North Carolina Tar Heels colors over an outline of the state of South Carolina. Huh? What does North Carolina have to do with a SEC silo schedule?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

When I was at CWU they were I think in the same conference. It was an ugly break up that sent SFU out of the NAIA and WWU, WOU, and CWU to D2 while EOU and SOU were the only state sponsored schools to stay NAIA.
                                Maybe you're thinking of another conference? I don't see any mention of those other teams here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier_Conference

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X