Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

Here in San Diego the term whiteout has a completely different meaning. :D

I used to live in Pacific Beach (San Diego) and we spent a lot of time chilling out at the beach. I remember the water temperature never got above 70 degrees We would also bike from PB on down to the south end of Mission Beach and hit a couple of bars on our round trip. I assume the yearly Over-the-Line tourney is still going strong, but probably cancelled this summer. For those wondering what sport that is.....well it's bat and softball with three people to a side and you get points for hitting the ball over different lines and the fielders record outs by catching the ball in the air. The tourney is played in the sand on the beach and it lasts all weekend and they probably have over a hundred teams so you play many games each day to get to the finals. Lots of drinking and lots of skin on display. Each team tries to come up with a funny name and anything goes. There are both mens and womens teams and the names get pretty wild. As mentioned, there are three people per team and I remember lots of funny names, but the best for a women's team was - 6 Tits & 3 Slits.........hahahahaha
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-02-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
      I used to live in Pacific Beach (San Diego)

Comment

I used to live in Pacific Beach (San Diego) and we spent a lot of time chilling out at the beach. I remember the water temperature never got above 70 degrees We would also bike from PB on down to the south end of Mission Beach and hit a couple of bars on our round trip. I assume the yearly Over-the-Line tourney is still going strong, but probably cancelled this summer. For those wondering what sport that is.....well it's bat and softball with three people to a side and you get points for hitting the ball over different lines and the fielders record outs by catching the ball in the air. The tourney is played in the sand on the beach and it lasts all weekend and they probably have over a hundred teams so you play many games each day to get to the finals. Lots of drinking and lots of skin on display. Each team tries to come up with a funny name and anything goes. There are both mens and womens teams and the names get pretty wild. As mentioned, there are three people per team and I remember lots of funny names, but the best for a women's team was - 6 Tits & 3 Slits.........hahahahaha
        Yes, Over The Line was cancelled this year. I live on the border of Ocean Beach & Sunset Cliffs, not far from Point Loma Nazarene University (home of the Sea Lions below). It's a nice D2 school with good basketball and baseball programs, but they don't have football. The closest D2 football is Azusa Pacific, east of LA.

Last edited by crixus; 08-02-2020, 06:32 PM.
        Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

Oh Hoochie Momma. Her rear end says "kiss my ass". I'm moving back to San Diego.

Hey Lake, I bet you dream about her while running the combine at night.

Comment

Oh Hoochie Momma. Her rear end says "kiss my ass". I'm moving back to San Diego.

Hey Lake, I bet you dream about her while running the combine at night.
            You wouldn't know what to do with that even if you caught it....hahaha

Comment

• Philadelphia Eagles coach Pederson tests positive for Covid-19.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...itive-covid-19

Comment

• More members of the St. Louis Cardinals test positive.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...-test-positive

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                    I wish them well, but I doubt the Sun Belt teams will be able to replace all of those out of conference games.
                    Last edited by crixus; 08-03-2020, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• 13 pro golfers have withdrawn from the PGA Championship, mostly due to Covid-19 concerns.

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...-harding-park/

Comment

• Big 12 approves 10 game schedule, 9 conference + 1 non.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...onference-game

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

You wouldn't know what to do with that even if you caught it....hahaha

Yah, you're probably right. That's why I'm counting on not being able to catch her in the first place......that damn football knee injury.
                          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 08-04-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Minnesota high schools: Football will take place in the spring between the winter and spring seasons.
                            Cross country, soccer, swimming, and tennis will be in the fall.
                            Volleyball and Football will be in the spring???.

Comment

• Roger Penske has reversed course and decided not to allow fans at the Indianapolis 500 later this month.

https://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/...polis-500-fans

Comment

• Defending champion Rafael Nadal will skip the US Open because of the coronavirus pandemic, putting on hold his bid to equal Roger Federer's men's tennis record for Grand Slam titles.

https://www.espn.com/tennis/story/_/...g-play-us-open

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X