Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's tougher than ever to get into the Masters, thanks to the COVID-related reduction in patrons.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

I am aware, but thank you for the nod. I wish Coach Miles well, he's gonna' need it. BTW, everything is Covid-19 related in Santa Clara County, they still have the toughest protocol in the nation.
      I kinda figured, - but us Mustang fans are kinda proud of our own and I needed an excuse to share it haha.

It's an interesting fit but I think he'll be good for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I kinda figured, - but us Mustang fans are kinda proud of our own and I needed an excuse to share it haha.

It's an interesting fit but I think he'll be good for you guys.
        We have a long history of bad basketball, haven't made the NCAA tournament since the late 90's. When I got the e-mail that SJSU hired Coach Miles I looked him up on Wikipedia and saw the he coached at your university before Nebraska and Colorado State. I hope Miles does well with my Spartans. We don't have a huge arena and can't attract the top tier players. But every year there's a mid-major that surprises everyone like Oral Roberts did this year. A good coach can make a big difference if his players are in tune with his teachings. Thanks again!

Comment

We have a long history of bad basketball, haven't made the NCAA tournament since the late 90's. When I got the e-mail that SJSU hired Coach Miles I looked him up on Wikipedia and saw the he coached at your university before Nebraska and Colorado State. I hope Miles does well with my Spartans. We don't have a huge arena and can't attract the top tier players. But every year there's a mid-major that surprises everyone like Oral Roberts did this year. A good coach can make a big difference if his players are in tune with his teachings. Thanks again!
          It could be tougher in the MWC, San Diego State is almost always good and Colorado State, Boise State, and Utah State were all in the bubble talk. Then again, look at what Mussleman did at Nevada with their Sweet 16 run before running into Loyola of Chicago. The MWC is in the same tier as the A-10, American, and WCC just below the power 6 and usually able to get multiple bids with a 1-4 seed possible and would likely be talked about more if was on the East Coast.

Comment

• The South Dakota State Jackrabbits game scheduled for today against in-state rival South Dakota Coyotes was cancelled due to Covid-19 issues.

Comment

• Comment

• Finances, COVID-19 travel restrictions could lead to cancellation of the June race in Montreal for second consecutive year.

Comment

• Bullpen coach Chris Young joined first base coach Craig Driver as Cubs coaches to test positive for COVID-19

Comment

• An NFL memo to all teams, obtained by ESPN, states "any staffer that refuses to be vaccinated without either a religious or medical reason ... may not work directly or in close proximity with players."

Comment

Comment

Wonder if the NFL requires all players to get vacinated?

Comment

• Players from the Broncos, Seahawks, Bucs, Lions and "some" from the Patriots will not formally report to their team facilities next week to begin voluntary offseason workouts, according to statements released by the NFLPA.

Comment

• As fans return to live baseball games, they're getting a first-hand look at how COVID has (and hasn't) made the experience different.

Comment

• Bubba Wallace, who received his COVID-19 vaccine Tuesday at his race team's shop in North Carolina, believes it's important to learn about the vaccine and for him to do his part as a public figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                                I see no reason not to delay the Olympics for a year. There are a lot more things happening that are more important right now.

I think more and more public schools will not have students return to the buildings until next fall. I've been told by my college employer that there would be no more on site visits by mentors. Any contacts will be done on Zoom.
                                I am hearing that the Japanese are being vocal about the 2021 Olympics being held at all in Tokyo. With COVID19 on he rise again in Japan, especially in Tokyo. The People are being very vocal about canceling the games altogether. All ready there will be no fans allowed. Just administrators, officials, and athletes from around the world. Vaccine's are in short supply in Japan. Lots of questions about the J&J vaccine. The next 60 days will tell a lot about the Olympics.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X