• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 video on 2020 draft prospects.

Check get out!

https://www.d2football.com/2020-draft-countdown/
    <>

Marqus Andrews has the size and talent. He was underutilized, yet when called upon delivered. I think he could make a pro roster.
    Last edited by NW Normal; 04-29-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
      Outstanding video. If possible more of this quality work on the D2 site would be amazing. Perhaps preview and review of a game of the week. Thanks for all you do.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Outstanding video. .
        Isn't it though!

* Roland Rivers won't be drafted. He has talent, but more an XFL situation. During spring practice, he was competing with Rogan Wells. Coach decided on Wells and let Rivers know in advance so he could a scholie somewhere else. He did extremely will at Slippery Rock.

<>

Comment

Outstanding video. If possible more of this quality work on the D2 site would be amazing. Perhaps preview and review of a game of the week. Thanks for all you do.
          Thank you for the nice words. I don't know that this will be possible for me to do during the season unless everyone gets way more efficient.

- Trouble getting video.
          - Trouble getting responses from SIDs.
          - I'm learning as I go.
          - My own incompetence.

It's much easier for others to piggy back on the hard work that we do because we're providing all the nitty gritty information, etc. If more people volunteered to help, I might be able to do more stuff like that but the reality is that no many people volunteer to do behind the scenes stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Thank you for the nice words. I don't know that this will be possible for me to do during the season unless everyone gets way more efficient.

- Trouble getting video.
            - Trouble getting responses from SIDs.
            - I'm learning as I go.
            - My own incompetence.

It's much easier for others to piggy back on the hard work that we do because we're providing all the nitty gritty information, etc. If more people volunteered to help, I might be able to do more stuff like that but the reality is that no many people volunteer to do behind the scenes stuff.
            Try giving PSAC Commissioner Steve Murray's office a call and I'd be surprised if he wasn't very happy to supply you with all the video you need. If your questions involve anything at all to do with CAL U VULCANS, GARY SMITH at CUTV SPORTS ONE or MATT KIFER, SID will be happy to lend a hand.

Comment

My area of expertise is still photos. At my age it is remarkable that I can 'still' do that! Keep up the great work.

Comment

I think another player that could be a 7th round is Jacob Park from Missouri Southern.

"Park helped re-write the record books for the Lions this year. Park helped Southern set single-game record for points (86), margin of victory (79), and total offense (743), while also setting an MSSU and MIAA record with 42 first downs in a game against Northeastern State. Park also set a single-game record with five passing touchdowns and eight total touchdowns responsible for in that game. He finished the season with 3,403 passing yards which ranks second-best in a single-season at MSSU, as well as 3,385 yards of total offense, which is third-best."
                <>

Comment

Try giving PSAC Commissioner Steve Murray's office a call and I'd be surprised if he wasn't very happy to supply you with all the video you need. If your questions involve anything at all to do with CAL U VULCANS, GARY SMITH at CUTV SPORTS ONE or MATT KIFER, SID will be happy to lend a hand.
                  Steve is a good dude. But again, it comes down to ease of access. I am trying to do with one person what others do with a staff. They can have a large staff because there is more demand for NFL content, for example, than there is for D2 content. With a large enough volunteer staff we could do something every day. With what we have now, it would be extremely difficult.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X