Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC kicked the football down the road to AUG 24th with the season starting Sept. 21st if the presidents approve of a season at all.

Comment

• Reminds me of this......
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post

D3 Middle Atlantic, not D1 Mid-American.

Thanks. I should have clarified in my initial post.

Comment

• RMAC with a conference only schedule. Practices start on Aug. 24, games on Sept 19. Lots of RMAC fans happy, but I still don't know. I don't have high expectations for the season even happening.

Comment

• Eastern New Mexico and Western New Mexico have canceled all fall sports for 2020. Guess the decision has been made for the LSC by the New Mexico Universities. Probably be the Governor of New Mexico made this decision for them. No fall football for the LSC!

Comment

• Div 1 UConn just canceled the fall season! They are an independent. Conference only schedules hurt them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                Div 1 UConn just canceled the fall season! They are an independent. Conference only schedules hurt them.

Comment

• Just a rough estimate, looks like currently 70% of conferences may play in the fall, did the NCAA say 50% need to participate for a playoffs?

Comment

• https://www.d3sports.com/notables/20...Gl0M3tBSTQpFuc

D3 cancels playoffs.

Comment

Div 1 UConn just canceled the fall season! They are an independent. Conference only schedules hurt them.
                      I didn't realize that they'd left the AAC to go back to the Big East. I can see this as a good move for their basketball teams.

Comment

• I think BYU may work with the MWC . They used to be part of the MWC so it could both hurt and help them this season if they decide to play football still and could likely play in the Mountain Division especially with New Mexico and their governor asking them not to play this season.
                        Last edited by Wildcat Khan; 08-05-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• D2 cancels all playoffs for the fall. Now it's up to the conferences to decide to cancel fall sports all together. It should not be too long before they do. The writing has been on the walls for a long time now. http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/...ps?division=d2

Comment

LSC kicked the football down the road to AUG 24th with the season starting Sept. 21st if the presidents approve of a season at all.
                            I saw that is also the date that the NCAA gave to D1 about fall sports championships. To me, that decision by LSU makes sense.

Comment

• RMAC will make an announcement today on fall sports. The presidents are meeting to discuss the NCAA D2 decision.

Comment

• The rise of E-Sports seems to be perfectly timed for a pandemic...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X