Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GSC just announced no fall football conference competition until Jan.1. Leaving foot in door for spring football I guess, but good luck with that plan. That leaves open possibility of a handful of exhibition games if you can find a game.

Comment

• Comment

• What we have here, is a failure to communicate at Nike!

Comment

• Loved the Big 12 Commish trying to sound like the FBS playoffs and championship game are ok without the Big 10, Pac 12, MW and MAC not playing this season. What a bunch of rubbish coming from his big mouth. Reminds me of when Nebraska got in to the championship game with 1 vs. 2 in the polls and got their a$$ kicked! Guess money talks louder than the health of players. Lawyers are probably just salivating at when the season gets started and the SEC, ACC, Big 12, SBC, American and C-USA or the school have a player get the virus.

Comment

• Gonna have to change the team name now.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1295543799654096896
              Go Hounds!
              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
              Cyclone Power
              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• That. Was. Golden. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• That was good!

Comment

• The best part was the Pac 12

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The best part was the Pac 12
                      Last edited by catatonic; 08-22-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• 5 athletes tested positive for COVID 19 at CSU Pueblo. Sports unknown at this time. The athletes are restricted to dorms or at home. How are the other D 2 schools doing with COVID and the athletes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                          5 athletes tested positive for COVID 19 at CSU Pueblo. Sports unknown at this time. The athletes are restricted to dorms or at home. How are the other D 2 schools doing with COVID and the athletes?
                          Haven't heard anything around here specifically, although I did catch wind of some gatherings taking place - so I'm expecting those numbers to jump.

If they make it a month without transitioning to 95%-100% online, it will be a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Haven't heard anything around here specifically, although I did catch wind of some gatherings taking place - so I'm expecting those numbers to jump.

If they make it a month without transitioning to 95%-100% online, it will be a miracle.
                            I knew it was going to happen on campus. Just a matter of time. The kids want to party even though the county of Pueblo has one of the lowest COVID infection rates in the state of Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by Packfootball View Post

I knew it was going to happen on campus. Just a matter of time. The kids want to party even though the county of Pueblo has one of the lowest COVID infection rates in the state of Colorado.

Comment

• I wouldn't call college administrators naive. They know and understand this more than anyone-- including most parents. I don't envy them at all considering the current situation.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X