Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In light of the non-call in the Rams/Saints Game...

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In light of the non-call in the Rams/Saints Game...

Originally posted by ILoveItWhenYouCallMeLittlePoppa View Post
    I mean it was pretty egregious. A failure to count to 4 by not one official but the entire crew and chain gang
    Losing a down as an officiating crew is the ultimate wrong. Inadvertent whistle is one of teh worst, but missing a down is a no-no. Hard to imagine that someone on the crew didn't have it correct, they just weren't confident enough to stop the clock to discuss.

Comment

https://youtu.be/3XiH8mxa-Z0

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        It did decide the natty, and that was egregious.

Comment

Worst call at the NCAA level.

There was no time left on the clock. To this day this still ticks me off. Big 12 was just too afraid to stand up to Texas and now the Big 12 is garbage because of them!

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
            Worst call at the NCAA level.

There was no time left on the clock. To this day this still ticks me off. Big 12 was just too afraid to stand up to Texas and now the Big 12 is garbage because of them!
            You are 100% correct. That call was actually the beginning of the end of the Big 12, because it underscored Texas' tremendous power in the conference. The issue with this call was that the Big 12 breached its own officiating rules to roll back the clock. Seven months later, Nebraska had joined the Big 10.

My guess is that if the Big 12 had a mulligan on that call, they would take it.

Comment

That was a pretty Horseshibby call. I was pretty dang sure that NWMSU got that ball.

How about for GVSU the ineligible number on the kicker call during the Ferris State game this year? Those Refs sucked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                Has there ever been a head coach that has missed a call?
                Yes, a perfect example above - the team in question decides not to kick a FG for the win. One situation was out of the team's control, but one was. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by whodat View Post
                  Yes, a perfect example above - the team in question decides not to kick a FG for the win. One situation was out of the team's control, but one was. :smile-big:
                  And when the FG gets blocked or missed is it the wrong call? I have questioned many calls on the offensive side of the ball for Pueblo but that 3rd down QB sneak is clear as day.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                    That was a pretty Horseshibby call. I was pretty dang sure that NWMSU got that ball.

How about for GVSU the ineligible number on the kicker call during the Ferris State game this year? Those Refs sucked!!!

Comment

Tyler Roach was offside.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

Was that the play that the kicker caught the pass on a fumbled snap?

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                          Was that the play that the kicker caught the pass on a fumbled snap?
                          Pretty sure that it was on a kickoff. UMD had scored and was trying to onside kick it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X