Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, this sounds like Donald Trump answering a question he knows nothing about.

I literally haven't even mentioned you, I'm not talking about you. None of the above are "conclusions about you, I do not care about you. Is that clear enough?

Comment

• LOL, dude that was funny. Sports have always been intertwined with greater society and the ills plaguing society; maybe not front and center, but the undercurrent was always there. With social media and 24-7 news/entertainment and hot mikes everywhere -- and athletes who aren't going to "shut up and dribble" -- this is going to continue to be part of the sports landscape. Again, maybe not front and center, but there nonetheless. It may be time to move this thread along, folks are getting hot under the collar......

Comment

• I miss sports.
        * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
        * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
        * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

• Originally posted by West Florida View Post
          I miss sports.
          And this weekend you'll also be missing the beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

And this weekend you'll also be missing the beach.
            Missing the beach? Why do you say that? Did something drastically change? This is from yesterday...

Panhandle, Northwest Florida Escambia Countyblueangels.navy.milSanta Rosa CountyOkaloosa County, which includes Fort Walton Beach and Destin beaches (Henderson Beach, James Lee Beach, Princess Beach, Matterhorn, White Point, and some Eglin Air Force off-base beaches): Beaches here are open from dawn to dusk, including public and private beaches; restrooms; and the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier. Eglin Beach Park opens at 10 a.m., with $5 parking via credit card only. Visit destinfwb.com.
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I was just making a general joke based on what I've heard on tv about Miami and some other cities closing the beaches over the 4th. I also miss not having sports....it sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                I was just making a general joke based on what I've heard on tv about Miami and some other cities closing the beaches over the 4th. I also miss not having sports....it sucks.
                Scared me for a second. Don't take away my sports aaaaand the beach! What the heck else would there be to do? Mow and talk to my wife?!?!? I'm not cut out for those kinds of extreme circumstances.
                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Scared me for a second. Don't take away my sports aaaaand the beach! What the heck else would there be to do? Mow and talk to my wife?!?!? I'm not cut out for those kinds of extreme circumstances.
                  I see what you did there. *wink*

Comment

They did put out an order to shut down the people driving to the beach in this county. Port Aransas and Padre Island, along with the beaches around Corpus Christi Bay tend to get busy this time of year. But, they cancelled the July 4th events here, so most people are taking to their separate boats to enjoy our area.
                    Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

• How has this thread not been moved to the OT forum?
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Triple OT! Everyone has to go for 2.
                        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X