Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 10

Big 10 will play conference only games for all Fall sports.

Comment

Any update on ND attempt to play a full ACC schedule ? They're already scheduled for 5 games and are ACC in all other sports, but really don't want to walk away from the $$$ of ooc games at USC, STANFORD, MSU etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        Any update on ND attempt to play a full ACC schedule ? They're already scheduled for 5 games and are ACC in all other sports, but really don't want to walk away from the $$$ of ooc games at USC, STANFORD, MSU etc.
        https://notredame.rivals.com/news/no...-go-from-here-

Comment

Sounds like the decision will be made for them by the other conferences. That's the downside of being an independent.

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Sounds like the decision will be made for them by the other conferences. That's the downside of being an independent.
            The ACC has said ND will be included if and when they move to a conference only schedule, so the impact may be minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

The ACC has said ND will be included if and when they move to a conference only schedule, so the impact may be minimal.
              Scheduling impact would be minimal but I wonder if they will make the same amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Scheduling impact would be minimal but I wonder if they will make the same amount of money.
                Whoever they get out of VT, SYR, LOUIS, NC, and NC ST will not come close to @USC and home to STAN.

Comment

Whoever they get out of VT, SYR, LOUIS, NC, and NC ST will not come close to @USC and home to STAN.
                  Notre Dame's away game against Stanford last season drew a whopping 37,391 fans, and their away game the year before at USC had 59,821. They would have better attended games against Clemson, VA Tech, Florida State, NC State and even Louisville. The Miami vs Notre Dame games are without a doubt huge network draws on a national basis. Notre Dame's home games are always sold out, even against schools like Bowling Green and Ball State. I see them making the move to the ACC now more than ever. With that being said, I agree that they should keep Michigan on their schedule as an OOC game every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Notre Dame's away game against Stanford last season drew a whopping 37,391 fans, and their away game the year before at USC had 59,821. They would have better attended games against Clemson, VA Tech, Florida State, NC State and even Louisville. The Miami vs Notre Dame games are without a doubt huge network draws on a national basis. Notre Dame's home games are always sold out, even against schools like Bowling Green and Ball State. I see them making the move to the ACC now more than ever. With that being said, I agree that they should keep Michigan on their schedule as an OOC game every year.
                    Not really talking about gate as much as SATURDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME that they don't have to share their cut with ANYONE!!

Comment

I have to wonder about the two independents out West in Hawaii and BYU. Would the Mountain West work with them on either side after the break up? When there was talk of Gonzaga going to the MWC BYU was also mentioned and how there was a lot of bad blood there. Both schools so far have lost 4 games.

Comment

NJCAA will decide Monday if they will move games to Spring. Big impact on the large number in MS.

Comment

NJCAA moving all fall sports to Spring. Big impact on recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by greendog72 View Post
                            NJCAA moving all fall sports to Spring. Big impact on recruiting.
                            I saw the MACJC rep abstained from that vote, what does that mean for JC football in Mississippi this year?

Comment

Last I saw, prior to leaving for Pensacola Beach, was they would adhere to the ruling, reluctantly.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X