Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laker View Post
    UNLV eats sushi off of a model, then apologizes. The only thing he should apologize for is eating sushi.

https://sports.yahoo.com/unlv-qb-apo...212741248.html
    How did UNLV not retire his number immediately after finding this out

Comment

UNLV eats sushi off of a model, then apologizes. The only thing he should apologize for is eating sushi.

https://sports.yahoo.com/unlv-qb-apo...212741248.html

Comment

• Michigan just announced The Game is canceled. How fast with the BIG scramble to find a game for OSU?

Comment

Michigan just announced The Game is canceled. How fast with the BIG scramble to find a game for OSU?
          Oh, wow. The rearranging and such is becoming the most interesting aspect of the season. The ACC setting up ND and Clemson for a better shot at the playoff was pretty shocking really. We'll see how it all plays out.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Oh, wow. The rearranging and such is becoming the most interesting aspect of the season. The ACC setting up ND and Clemson for a better shot at the playoff was pretty shocking really. We'll see how it all plays out.
            The BIG foolishly wouldn't let Nebraska fill in with Chattanooga earlier in the season. Said that they had to follow the rules. But some animals are more equal than others.

I've been a Big Ten fan all of my life but I can't stand the conference leadership. Inconsistent, incompetent and probably incontinent besides.

Comment

The BIG foolishly wouldn't let Nebraska fill in with Chattanooga earlier in the season. Said that they had to follow the rules. But some animals are more equal than others.

I've been a Big Ten fan all of my life but I can't stand the conference leadership. Inconsistent, incompetent and probably incontinent besides.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Lovie Smith has been fired at Illinois.

Kevin Sumlin was fired at Arizona after their worst beatdown by Arizona State. That game was an embarrassment.

Comment

• Gus Malzahn out at Auburn. 21 million dollar buyout, half due in 30 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                    Gus Malzahn out at Auburn. 21 million dollar buyout, half due in 30 days.
                    Remember when Chizek was canned after a national title, and Malzahn got them to the championship game? Memories don't last long down on The Plains.

Comment

Remember when Chizek was canned after a national title, and Malzahn got them to the championship game? Memories don't last long down on The Plains.
                      From an article on ESPN, this sums it up:

Another source of consternation was Malzahn's struggles against top teams in the SEC, as Auburn went a combined 8-17 against Alabama, Georgia and LSU.
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Best game of the bowl season? Liberty, whose only loss was a one pointer to NC State when the late field goal was blocked, upsets Coastal in a completely crazy ending.

Comment

Best game of the bowl season? Liberty, whose only loss was a one pointer to NC State when the late field goal was blocked, upsets Coastal in a completely crazy ending.
                          A similar crazy ending played out on the same day in the NFL with the Dolphins and Raiders.
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post

A similar crazy ending played out on the same day in the NFL with the Dolphins and Raiders.
                            Gruden really f***ed up. Not sure he'll be around to finish his ridiculous contract. One hit wonder imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Gruden really f***ed up. Not sure he'll be around to finish his ridiculous contract. One hit wonder imo.
                              I'm not sure if I'd say that. He was trying to leave them no time or close to it which he did. If anyone, it should be the defensive backs and the lineman who got the facemask penalty. I don't anyone can predict a face mask penalty will get your opponent into field goal range with 13 seconds left and no time outs stopping the clock so that they can get the kick off.

Comment

Best game of the bowl season? Liberty, whose only loss was a one pointer to NC State when the late field goal was blocked, upsets Coastal in a completely crazy ending.
                                And both Liberty and Coastal Carolina have only been playing at the FBS level for about a minute.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X