X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Lovie Smith has been fired at Illinois.

Kevin Sumlin was fired at Arizona after their worst beatdown by Arizona State. That game was an embarrassment.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

The BIG foolishly wouldn't let Nebraska fill in with Chattanooga earlier in the season. Said that they had to follow the rules. But some animals are more equal than others.

I've been a Big Ten fan all of my life but I can't stand the conference leadership. Inconsistent, incompetent and probably incontinent besides.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post

Oh, wow. The rearranging and such is becoming the most interesting aspect of the season. The ACC setting up ND and Clemson for a better shot at the playoff was pretty shocking really. We'll see how it all plays out.
    The BIG foolishly wouldn't let Nebraska fill in with Chattanooga earlier in the season. Said that they had to follow the rules. But some animals are more equal than others.

I've been a Big Ten fan all of my life but I can't stand the conference leadership. Inconsistent, incompetent and probably incontinent besides.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Michigan just announced The Game is canceled. How fast with the BIG scramble to find a game for OSU?
    Oh, wow. The rearranging and such is becoming the most interesting aspect of the season. The ACC setting up ND and Clemson for a better shot at the playoff was pretty shocking really. We'll see how it all plays out.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Michigan just announced The Game is canceled. How fast with the BIG scramble to find a game for OSU?

Leave a comment:

• crixus
    replied
    UNLV eats sushi off of a model, then apologizes. The only thing he should apologize for is eating sushi.

https://sports.yahoo.com/unlv-qb-apo...212741248.html

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    UNLV eats sushi off of a model, then apologizes. The only thing he should apologize for is eating sushi.

How did UNLV not retire his number immediately after finding this out

Leave a comment:

• crixus
    replied
    If my old alma mater San Jose State beats Nevada this Friday they'll advance to the Mountain West Championship game against Boise State.

Go Spartans!

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied
    Another idiot drops the ball before getting to the end zone. You are an athlete- are you too tired to carry the ball for one more yard? Hand the ball to the official and celebrate with your teammates. This happens several times a season and it is totally inexcusable. I wondered why the replay officials didn't stop the game to look at it- on another clip it shows a teammate picking the ball up in the end zone.

Can't fix stupid but you could prevent a lot of this on the gridiron by informing your student athletes that they will be booted off the team and lose their scholarship if they do this

Leave a comment:

• 4nick8
    replied

So- are you predicting that his next school with be ................... East Carolina?
    NWMSU ;-)

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    So- are you predicting that his next school with be ................... East Carolina?

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Another idiot drops the ball before getting to the end zone. You are an athlete- are you too tired to carry the ball for one more yard? Hand the ball to the official and celebrate with your teammates. This happens several times a season and it is totally inexcusable. I wondered why the replay officials didn't stop the game to look at it- on another clip it shows a teammate picking the ball up in the end zone.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    A search spanning almost as long as this bizarre college football season itself is nearing an end at Southern Miss, multiple sources told FootballScoop.com on Tuesday. The Golden Eagles, on their third head coach this season with Tim Billings now the interim in charge, have seen their two previous head coaches gone following Jay Hopson�s [�]

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X