Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UNA_Texan View Post
    UNALions... for the first time Bama will face an all sEC schedule. No easy games.
    It might be the most interesting SEC season in a while.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Go for it.
      Man that would take forever to create.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

It might be the most interesting SEC season in a while.

Comment

Those rivalry games haven't been very competitive in recent years.
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Those rivalry games haven't been very competitive in recent years.

True, at least right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Man that would take forever to create.
              If you could take out the names- the icons are there. Even in alphabetical order it would be tough.

https://www.d2football.com/teams/

Comment

Got all except Army (duh) and Louisiana Monroe, with the aid of the order.

Comment

UNA tried also. The Lions enjoyed going up there in 2018.
                  https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...s-fall-is-done

^ I'm not sure I'm buying this, but NDSU canceled fall camp and told the players to go home because the AD thought the OVC schedules were full.

Then two days ago, NDSU scheduled Central Arkansas for a 2-1 series.

What I'm sure of is that Jacksonville State offered a home-and-home. NDSU wasn't going to go for that - I"m pretty sure that the counter-offer was either a 1-game series or a 2-for-1.- UNA probably got the same offer(s.)

I think that NDSU has a bunch of hooks out in the water and are just waiting to see who bites. I wouldn't be surprised if NDSU end ups up with three games on the schedule.... ideally, one would be a P5 school but, man, that would take one very brave AD to make that call.

Comment

Go for it.
                    https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...5-d2-logo-quiz

Comment

Originally posted by tony View Post

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...s-fall-is-done

^ I'm not sure I'm buying this, but NDSU canceled fall camp and told the players to go home because the AD thought the OVC schedules were full.

Then two days ago, NDSU scheduled Central Arkansas for a 2-1 series.

What I'm sure of is that Jacksonville State offered a home-and-home. NDSU wasn't going to go for that - I"m pretty sure that the counter-offer was either a 1-game series or a 2-for-1.- UNA probably got the same offer(s.)

I think that NDSU has a bunch of hooks out in the water and are just waiting to see who bites. I wouldn't be surprised if NDSU end ups up with three games on the schedule.... ideally, one would be a P5 school but, man, that would take one very brave AD to make that call.
                      Good to see you Tony.

Comment

Austin Peat vs Central Arkansas on ESPN Sat. night. Hey, it's somethin' to watch rather than reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                          Austin Peat vs Central Arkansas on ESPN Sat. night. Hey, it's somethin' to watch rather than reruns.
                          That first play from scrimmage was something. A true freshman runs 75 yards for a TD. Football is back, baby. It boosted my spirits, for sure, to see a semblance of normalcy.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

That first play from scrimmage was something. A true freshman runs 75 yards for a TD. Football is back, baby. It boosted my spirits, for sure, to see a semblance of normalcy.
                            I agree. The final minutes were also excitin'. Not sure what's next though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I agree. The final minutes were also excitin'. Not sure what's next though.
                              Central Arkansas is supposed to play on Thursday night against UAB. Pretty quick turnaround. Glad that football is back.

Comment

Central Arkansas is supposed to play on Thursday night against UAB. Pretty quick turnaround. Glad that football is back.
                                Wonder if it will be on TV - ESPN or...? I've been watchin' UT HS games. One was even on ESPN last Friday.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X