X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What teams are in the Pac 10? Thought they ceased to exist after 2011....
    They're coming back in a few weeks begin conference only play in 2 weeks. They're delayed start probably hampers their chances of getting a playoff berth for their conference champion unless the other P5 conferences end up having teams lose multiple games.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post

Oklahoma has lost two conference games and won the other in OT. I don't see them getting in.

OK if you are talking about the Cowboys that is different.
    I meant the Cowboys lol.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
    Looks like the SEC will be a one team bid league, Clemson should get in, the Big 10 champion and either the Big 12 champion (if OSU can run the table), or Pac 10 champion will be the fourth team. Georgia blew their chance.to be the SEC's second bid. Florida may have an outside shot if the Big 10 beats each other up and the PAC 10 does the same.
    I feel sorry for the undefeated BYU team. They scheduled a hard season, but all the hard games got cancelled. This is of course a school that has a D1A national title too. They try to schedule about the same as Notre Dame as an independent, but don't get nearly the recognition for it.

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Looks like the SEC will be a one team bid league, Clemson should get in, the Big 10 champion and either the Big 12 champion (if OSU can run the table), or Pac 10 champion will be the fourth team. Georgia blew their chance.to be the SEC's second bid. Florida may have an outside shot if the Big 10 beats each other up and the PAC 10 does the same.
    What teams are in the Pac 10? Thought they ceased to exist after 2011....

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Oklahoma has lost two conference games and won the other in OT. I don't see them getting in.

OK if you are talking about the Cowboys that is different.
    Last edited by laker; 10-19-2020, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• shipfbfan1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Since UGA lost last night, does that put the whole "defense wins championships" thing to bed (at least in college)? It seems like having an offense that can score at will is way more useful than an equivalent level defense at this point.

Leave a comment:

• sportsvine
    replied
    Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

Because the rules allow it.
    I'll give a better answer. Because spiking the ball is not done with the intention of avoiding a sack, it's done with the intention of stopping the clock.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    The SEC Commish isn't happy with the way teams are handling COVID protocols.
    Multiple SEC schools will have revenue from the conference deducted as a result of not following proper COVID-19 protocols, sources told ESPN.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    FCS Sacramento State passes on Big Sky spring football.

https://hornetsports.com/sports/fbal...20201015i09uoy
    Campbell has done the same for the Big South and rumor has it that UNA will follow suit.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    FCS Sacramento State passes on Big Sky spring football.

https://hornetsports.com/sports/fbal...20201015i09uoy

Leave a comment:

• Mk63NuclearBomb
    replied
    Coastal Carolina recorded the first win against an AP ranked team in program history with their defeat of #24 Louisiana last night

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied
    Nick Saban has tested positive just a few days before the Top 5 matchup with UGA.
    Alabama coach Nick Saban and athletic director Greg Byrne tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, the university announced. Saban said he does not have any symptoms at this time.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X