Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post

Heck, throw up some vinyl siding
    It could use a nice water feature... And a fire pit! Those are cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
      Post Associate's, my three top choices for colleges were U of M, SMSU, and SDSMT - so the Hardrockers are #2 on my visit list. Not a great stadium by any means, but they are unique for their in-stadium tailgating. They have a nice setting too. It's the only track stadium I have as a priority to visit.

That's neat! I love seeing unique stadiums like that.

Comment

• I kinda like the setup at Ouachita

Comment

• I don't think I've seen double-decker seating like this in D2 before, at Alderson-Broaddus

Comment

• Another setup I think is cool is at North Greenville. Apparently too, last year they added "premium tailgating spots" at the top of the hill, on the left side of the first picture.

The second picture is what I envisioned the visitor seating at SMSU would be like. I think even that would be a considerable improvement.

Comment

• Pretty sweet setting at UWF down in Pensacola, though the fact that it doubles as a baseball field is a definite negative.

Comment

• A lot of talk about the MIAA stadiums in this thread (and understandably so). But to me, the tracks are a major turn-off. So while the setting and structures at Pitt or Northwest might be great, I just can't put them at the top.

I'd have to put MWSU at the top. And even though it has a track, an honorable mention along with all the other mentions goes to Washburn. I think they need to plant fake grass on the hillside though....

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                  Re: Who has the best stadium in all of D2

West Liberty has the best stadium from a view standpoint. Tree fringed visitor side with no visitor stands is the perfect fall backdrop to a football game when the fall leaves change!
                  That's a solid pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

That's neat! I love seeing unique stadiums like that.
                    It's a really ingenious feature that's quite popular to my knowledge. Why tailgate outside of the stadium and miss the game when you can have the best of both worlds? It really works for them.

Here's the stadium from a different angle. That view is something else.

Comment

• Arkansas Tech doesn't look half bad. Maybe not the "best" but far from the worst.

Comment

• Tusculum has an interesting grandstand.

Comment

• Colorado Mines

Beautiful location too. This photo is from the wrong angle for that.

Comment

• Minot State

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                              Colorado Mines

Beautiful location too. This photo is from the wrong angle for that.

Comment

• If Bowman-Gray Stadium (Winston-Salem State) didn't have an auto racing track around the field, it would easily be one of the best in D2. A running track would be an upgrade to that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bowman-gray-stadium-680x365_c.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	421753

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X