Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
    Arkansas Tech doesn't look half bad. Maybe not the "best" but far from the worst.

That is a dorm attached to the press box. For those who don't like the track in a football stadium, the wide green space between the yellow of the team bench and the bleachers is where the track was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

That's a solid pick

I'm sure we all think our particular team has the BEST stadium and I'm no different! I love the tree lined visitor side at WLU's West Familiy Stadium. Very unique looking on TV broadcasts...particularly when the leaves start to turn!

I just wish our football team's performance lived up to the beauty of the stadium!!

Comment

• The view at Bloomsburg is unbeatable. Of course PSAC Stadiums are nothing to write home about but Bloom's view is breathtaking....

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
          The view at Bloomsburg is unbeatable. Of course PSAC Stadiums are nothing to write home about but Bloom's view is breathtaking....
          Yeah that's pretty nice

Comment

I don't think I've seen double-decker seating like this in D2 before, at Alderson-Broaddus
            Click image for larger version

Name:	4A8A6394-9353-4738-8346-2C7D299ED018.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	422166

Comment

• Poor wording on my part. I'd seen double deckers, but not quite like that.

Comment

• Speaking of settings, Winona State's isn't too bad

Comment

• Built in 2012, the 2,500 seat Multi-Sport Performance Stadium at Alderson Broaddus University in Philippi, West Virginia. - Let's Go Battlers!
                  Last edited by crixus; 09-15-2019, 12:54 AM.
                  Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

That is a dorm attached to the press box. For those who don't like the track in a football stadium, the wide green space between the yellow of the team bench and the bleachers is where the track was.
                    That's different. I've seen a couple of those but they aren't very common.

Comment

• Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

That's different. I've seen a couple of those but they aren't very common.
                      The only other one I know of is at Arizona. They have a dorm complex under the south end of Arizona Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

The only other one I know of is at Arizona. They have a dorm complex under the south end of Arizona Stadium.
                        I saw one in a similar D3 thread once. I can't recall the school though.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty nice

It's just as nice looking in the other direction too...and views on both sides of the field.

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/46934431768...871769?sfns=mo This is tough to beat.

Comment

• It's more gameday experience than about the stadium, but how many D2 teams are led onto the field before a game by a live mascot?

Comment

It's more gameday experience than about the stadium, but how many D2 teams are led onto the field before a game by a live mascot?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tundra.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	423026
                                Sprinkles are for winners!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X