X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC-LSC alliance

http://www.gnacsports.com/football/n...ling-alliance/

Re: GNAC-LSC alliance

Makes sense all around. They're both a little short of teams, and with the LSC at an odd number, it can be hard for them to find teams to schedule late season games with. Gives them a good work around all that. Only fly in the ointment here is sending the LSC teams to Simon Fraser in Canada, but they should be able to work out who needs to get themselves a passport with plenty of time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Makes sense all around. They're both a little short of teams, and with the LSC at an odd number, it can be hard for them to find teams to schedule late season games with. Gives them a good work around all that. Only fly in the ointment here is sending the LSC teams to Simon Fraser in Canada, but they should be able to work out who needs to get themselves a passport with plenty of time yet.
      It does make sense. It also makes me wonder if this could be a step towards a merged football conference similar to what the Heartland and GLIAC did to form the MIFC. This would be a football only conference with 11 schools, playing a 10 game conference schedule. It would not be ideal, but might be a step they look at after evaluating the success of the agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by chapmaja View Post
        It does make sense. It also makes me wonder if this could be a step towards a merged football conference similar to what the Heartland and GLIAC did to form the MIFC. This would be a football only conference with 11 schools, playing a 10 game conference schedule. It would not be ideal, but might be a step they look at after evaluating the success of the agreement.
        Western new mexico, ENMU, and UTPB are going to be hard pressed to afford that travel budget.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I hope this works, I think it's good for D2 football
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X