Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Yep, they're looking better. WR Robbie Anderson and RB Mike Davis have been catching almost everything thrown in their general direction.
    Whew, the Chargers almost stole that game with the hook 'n lateral. Costly drop by Ekeler. Had this game circled with the Colorado backfield. Hopefully CMC comes back 100 % from his ankle injury.

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post

I don't know why they don't play Will Grier at QB in games. They have been able to watch him in practice for over a year.
      I don't know either, he's just as capable of slinging the ball in the general area of Robbie Anderson and Mike Davis. Their kicker could have completed most of his passes in that game.

Comment

I don't know either, he's just as capable of slinging the ball in the general area of Robbie Anderson and Mike Davis. Their kicker could have completed most of his passes in that game.
        Yet, there he is...Captain Clipboard. Such talent wasting away.

Comment

I thought you were done with the NFL. Yet here you are...breaking DOWN NFL film!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah, right. ;)

Comment

I thought you were done with the NFL. Yet here you are...breaking DOWN NFL film!
                  Yep, I have to admit that even though I basically tried to watch every NFL game on the tube in the past, this year after the first NFL entertainment game of the season, I've pretty much stuck to just checking in on the Panthers. The last couple of games have started to some what resembled the NFL most fans grew up enjoying and supporting.

Comment

Yep, I have to admit that even though I basically tried to watch every NFL game on the tube in the past, this year after the first NFL entertainment game of the season, I've pretty much stuck to just checking in on the Panthers. The last couple of games have started to some what resembled the NFL most fans grew up enjoying and supporting.
                    Stalking the ex-girlfriend!

Comment

Stalking the ex-girlfriend!
                      (LOL) I think the only one that appears to be doing any stalking is you in your ongoing (borderline bizarre) responses to my post. While all of the attention may be intended as being flattering, to me, it's a bit to much over the top.

Comment

I think that is due to no pre-season. I don't know how many times I need to say it, but when you have new players you need more time for them to gel. This isn't a video game where you can get a great player and they fit perfectly with your system. It is also why I think the owners may re-think shortening the pre-season seeing how teams like Carolina take time to gel. On top of that, there also a lot more knee and ankle injuries because of the lack of training camp and preseason too.

Comment

(LOL) I think the only one that appears to be doing any stalking is you in your ongoing (borderline bizarre) responses to my post. While all of the attention may be intended as being flattering, to me, it's a bit to much over the top.
                          Bizarre is your insistence on bashing Teddy Bridgewater every week and your obvious need to have the last word on 200 different threads in nearly every group on this message board.

Comment

This should be reposted every Thursday night during the NFL season (with the exception of Thanksgiving).

Comment

Bizarre is your insistence on bashing Teddy Bridgewater every week and your obvious need to have the last word on 200 different threads in nearly every group on this message board.
                              You call him on stupid things he says and all he can do is resort to saying you're obsessed with him lol. He did the same to me. Who knew that a forum was meant for responding to others? Weird. Dude must have a picture of Grier on his nightstand or something.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                This should be reposted every Thursday night during the NFL season (with the exception of Thanksgiving).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X