Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

You call him on stupid things he says and all he can do is resort to saying you're obsessed with him lol. He did the same to me. Who knew that a forum was meant for responding to others? Weird. Dude must have a picture of Grier on his nightstand or something.
    Again, both you and wssuran's over the top laser focus on me and my post is flattering as $&!% during these strange Division 2 Football down times!! Like I said, Keep posting, you both amuse me. Kind of like having my very own special little infatuation fan club.

I hope Teddy Bridgewater leads the Carolina Panthers to a NFL Championship!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Again, both you and wssuran's over the top laser focus on me and my post is flattering as $&!% during these strange Division 2 Football down times!! Like I said, Keep posting, you both amuse me. Kind of like having my very own special little infatuation fan club.

I hope Teddy Bridgewater leads the Carolina Panthers to a NFL Championship!!
      It's so strange that people respond to messages on a message board have have discussions in the general discussion area of the forum.

I sent Will a message and let him know that the only NFL jersey of his ever sold was bought by you, he said thanks.

Comment

It's so strange that people respond to messages on a message board have have discussions in the general discussion area of the forum.

I sent Will a message and let him know that the only NFL jersey of his ever sold was bought by you, he said thanks.
        You should not have responded to Eagle74. He has to have the last word.

Comment

TNF was, imo, an entertainin' game, despite the fact the Jets decided to try and break the record for Personal Fouls. Rypien was fairly solid in his first NFL game until the 4th quarter. Melvin Gordon ran tough and a couple young receivers showed promise. I'm guessin' Gase will be history sooner than later.

Comment

Thanks for the private message. Certainly no apology needed at all, and you're welcome. Keep posting;)

I hope Terry Bridgewater wins the highly coveted NFL Player Of The Year Award!

Comment

Wut.

Comment

Wut.
                Dude has some serious self-esteem issues. Who is buying that crap and who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post
                  Who is buying that crap and who cares?
                  Well.........Does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know wssuram, if I thought you weren't my friend, I don't think I could bear it.

Keep Posting!!

Comment

Hopefully under Terry Bridgwater's leadership, the Carolina Panthers can continue their winning ways tomorrow against the Arizona Cardinals.

Comment

Well.........Does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know wssuram, if I thought you weren't my friend, I don't think I could bear it.

Keep Posting!!
                      You will be fine. You will always have your buddy at UNC Pembroke!

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post

You will be fine. You will always have your buddy at UNC Pembroke!
                        Oh no doubt about it. He's a tough as nails Decorated Veteran (SF) who is still in good enough shape to probably start at middle linebacker for some top level D2 teams. I'm proud to say he's the kind of honorable buddy most people wish they had.

Comment

Does anyone else think Teddy Bradshaw was overrated and is only in the HOF because he was on a good team?

:)

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            Does anyone else think Teddy Bradshaw was overrated and is only in the HOF because he was on a good team?

:)
                            I would say that Kenny Stabler, Dan Marino and Fran Tarleton were all better QBs played for very good teams and have 1 SB ring among the three of them versus 4 for TB. So not overrated at all. He managed the '75 and '76 wins but was the driving force on those in '79 and '80. IMO they would have easily won the '77 SB if Franco and Rocky hadn't both been injured in the PO rout of the Colts.

Comment

Oh no doubt about it. He's a tough as nails Decorated Veteran (SF) who is still in good enough shape to probably start at middle linebacker for some top level D2 teams. I'm proud to say he's the kind of honorable buddy most people wish they had.
                              Glad to hear that he came out of service physically intact. Sounds like the kind of guy I surround myself with.

Comment

Bill O'Brien fired. I called it to Mrs. CL last night.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X