Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
    Bill O'Brien fired. I called it to Mrs. CL last night.
    Another Coach/GM who was too smart for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post

Another Coach/GM who was too smart for his own good.
      The Peter Principle...kinda.

Comment

The Peter Principle...kinda.
        Perfect reference!

Comment

Gonna be a longggggggggggg season for Vikings fans......

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
            Gonna be a longggggggggggg season for Vikings fans......
            Same here for us Eagles fans. I think we sold the next 10 years of potential success for that 2017-2018 SuperBowl win.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

Same here for us Eagles fans. I think we sold the next 10 years of potential success for that 2017-2018 SuperBowl win.

Comment

I would trade all of the other Super Bowl appearances for ONE win.

Comment

Well, the Carolina Panther's coach decided to stick with a QB which was obviously off his game yesterday and was rewarded with another loss. Not one of the best coaching decision.

Comment

The Steelers having been quietly winning, but the game of the year is next week against the 5-0 Titans. Derrick Henry is a beast, set national high school records, then won the Heisman, now tearing it up in the pros. A true clash of the titans!

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post
                      The Steelers having been quietly winning, but the game of the year is next week against the 5-0 Titans. Derrick Henry is a beast, set national high school records, then won the Heisman, now tearing it up in the pros. A true clash of the titans!
                      you can't mention derrick henry in high school without posting stats (this is just his senior year lmao)

?????

Comment

So there is a Monday afternoon football game starting at 4 CDT with the Bills and the Chiefs. That seem so much like JV time. But this season has been crazy, not much else that you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

Letting the MVP of the Super Bowl get away wasn't ideal. I don't see Wentz ever taking any team that far.

Comment

Bill O'Brien fired. I called it to Mrs. CL last night.
                            No one here misses him. I'm hoping he will be the next coach of the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                              Well, the Carolina Panther's coach decided to stick with a QB which was obviously off his game yesterday and was rewarded with another loss. Not one of the best coaching decision.
                              Should Aaron Rogers have been benched too? He threw two picks in 3 passes last game and Green Bay lost.

Comment

In my opinion, yes. Sometimes it takes a coach with the nads to make tough decisions, which could actually calm down and motivate their starting QB (including a proven NFL superstar like Aaron Rogers). In many cases, it only takes a few plays or a series or so of watching the game from the wood to change things, including overall game focus.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X