Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I wonder if it was Jim Kelly's fault for losing the Super Bowl where Norwood missed the game winning field goal. After all, if he'd scored a touchdown the kick wouldn't have mattered. I also note no blame is going to the defense for allowing 27 points to a QB who's 41 years old.
    Now that Seattle has several injured running backs, do you foresee a return of the Beast?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Now that Seattle has several injured running backs, do you foresee a return of the Beast?
      I kind of doubt it. Carson and Hyde should in theory be back soon as both were game time decisions. Dallas sure looked good for a 4th string back though yesterday other than his bad play before his TD catch.

Comment

• Finally a good Thursday Night football game, even if Seattle's uniforms were hard on the eyes. A game that came down to the last minute and a 4th down play with about half a minute left! Seattle also somehow found a thing called defense allowing 314 yards total! Not to mention it was also between 2 of the 3 teams at 6-3 tied atop the NFC West.

Comment

• Yep, P. Walker stepped into the Panther's QB position, and even though he was a bit rusty at times, his versatility and mobility played a key roll in the Carolina's big win.
          Bridgewater has a continuing knee problem, and many fans believe he should go ahead and sit out the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
            Yep, P. Walker stepped into the Panther's QB position, and even though he was a bit rusty at times, his versatility and mobility played a key roll in the Carolina's big win.
            Bridgewater has a continuing knee problem, and many fans believe he should go ahead and sit out the rest of the season.
            give pj my thanks for making matt patricia look like the incompetent buffoon he is

Comment

Yep, P. Walker stepped into the Panther's QB position, and even though he was a bit rusty at times, his versatility and mobility played a key roll in the Carolina's big win.
              The defense won that game for the Panthers. You can't gloss over throwing 2 INT's inside the 10 years line. Now if we are talking Strategic Draft Positioning Process, absolutely play Walker.

Comment

• Originally posted by wssuram View Post

The defense won that game for the Panthers. You can't gloss over throwing 2 INT's inside the 10 years line. Now if we are talking Strategic Draft Positioning Process, absolutely play Walker.
                P.J. Walker was just dusting off some rust, 24 for 34, and 254 yards + plus a touchdown, not bad for a former XFL QB. Plus, unlike Teddy Bridgewater who gets paid, what around 40 times as much as PJ Walker, Walker is mobile, and doesn't have a recurring knee problem.

Comment

P.J. Walker was just dusting off some rust, 24 for 34, and 254 yards + plus a touchdown, not bad for a former XFL QB. Plus, unlike Teddy Bridgewater who gets paid, what around 40 times as much as PJ Walker, Walker is mobile, and doesn't have a recurring knee problem.
                  Indeed Walker's overall stats weren't bad, but those INT's against a .500 team could have been game-changing. If I recall correctly, the current knee injury for Bridgewater is not the same knee he injured in Minnesota. I wouldn't play Money Ball at the QB position, if winning is the goal. But again, if Strategic Draft Positioning Process is in effect, absolutely see what you have in Walker.

Comment

• The Panthers were riding a 5 game losing streak under the direction of knee problems Teddy. Trying to figure the logic of Coach Rhule, when you have talent riding the pine that the team rallies behind. Maybe it's best to put knee problems (good fellow) Teddy back in and count on a better upcoming draft pick.

Comment

• I have not been this happy with something the lions have done since 2016

Comment

The Panthers were riding a 5 game losing streak under the direction of knee problems Teddy. Trying to figure the logic of Coach Rhule, when you have talent riding the pine that the team rallies behind. Maybe it's best to put knee problems (good fellow) Teddy back in and count on a better upcoming draft pick.
                        At least they have a QB! Bronco's don't even have an active one for tomorrow now. At least Carolina still has a home, 49'ers don't for the next 3 weeks.

I wonder for San Fran if they could use Oakland's old stadium and practice facility now that the Raiders are in Vegas.

Comment

• Comment

• Especially with the Raven's/Steelers game already postponed to Tuesday and the Ravens still getting more positive tests! I get that is a marquee matchup with the Ravens at full strength having a legit shot to beat the undefeated Steelers, but 18 positive tests and down to 6 Offensive linemen and 3 Defensive linemen that game should at this point likely be a forfeit for the Ravens unless the NFL wants to bring back Ironman football in case of one injury during that game on the defensive line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Especially with the Raven's/Steelers game already postponed to Tuesday and the Ravens still getting more positive tests! I get that is a marquee matchup with the Ravens at full strength having a legit shot to beat the undefeated Steelers, but 18 positive tests and down to 6 Offensive linemen and 3 Defensive linemen that game should at this point likely be a forfeit for the Ravens unless the NFL wants to bring back Ironman football in case of one injury during that game on the defensive line.
                              If the NFL is going to forfeit the game to the STEELERS, it would be really helpful if they would make a @#$&ing decision !! Pgh already lost their bye week because of the Titans and now it's PRACTICE, DON'T PRACTICE, PRACTICE etc, etc when they could be resting until Dec 6 against the WASHINGTON FC at HEINZ FIELD. Total disrespect for the B&G.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

If the NFL is going to forfeit the game to the STEELERS, it would be really helpful if they would make a @#$&ing decision !! Pgh already lost their bye week because of the Titans and now it's PRACTICE, DON'T PRACTICE, PRACTICE etc, etc when they could be resting until Dec 6 against the WASHINGTON FC at HEINZ FIELD. Total disrespect for the B&G.
                                Or even call it a no contest. They have said they have considered both as options in previous weeks for situations such as this and contemplated adding another playoff team should it effect seeding and a team making or missing the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X