Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is being done as a punitive measure. It is a sign that the NFL is tired of teams flaunting protocols to reduce the spread of Covid. It might get even more interesting.

Comment

• Comment

• Panthers offense did an excellent job of putting the team in position to win. Great job moving the ball down field with less than 50 seconds to play. Unfortunately, Slye missed a makeable field goal in an indoor stadium. Bridgewater wasn't great but did enough to put them in position to win. Defense wasn't as good as last week, but the Vikings are not the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think it is being done as a punitive measure. It is a sign that the NFL is tired of teams flaunting protocols to reduce the spread of Covid. It might get even more interesting.
          Which is fine, maybe Denver earned a loss. What did New Orleans do to earn the win, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Which is fine, maybe Denver earned a loss. What did New Orleans do to earn the win, though?
            They happened to be the lucky team that got to play the team stupid enough to have ALL of their quarterbacks blatantly break a rule the NFL has to be over the top serious about for PR reasons and health reasons. No sympathy for the Broncos in this situation.

Comment

• Cousins was definitely the better QB today (look at the stats) and deserved the win. The Panthers had a nice lead with 2 defensive scores off of fumbles, but yet again Carolina chose to let their QB that had a big win last week sit on the bench as the Vikings controlled the second half.

Comment

• Green Bay beat arch rival Chicago for the 100th time. Go Pack Go!

Last edited by crixus; 11-30-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

The Saints are clearly the better team this year, not like their QB play was much better on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post

Cousins was definitely the better QB today (look at the stats) and deserved the win. The Panthers had a nice lead with 2 defensive scores off of fumbles, but yet again Carolina chose to let their QB that had a big win last week sit on the bench as the Vikings controlled the second half.
                    Where is Will Grier at? I bought his jersey after all the hype and he's not even the second best guy on the roster. I demand a refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

The Saints are clearly the better team this year, not like their QB play was much better on the day.

Comment

Over 200 rushing yards I think is something.

Comment

But the Saints get to count what was basically a scrimmage as a win on their way to home-field advantage in the playoffs.
                          I wouldn't be sure on this part, as they still have the Chiefs as an out of division team while Seattle a game back has the Jets, Giants, Football Team, and Eagles. Packers also a game back have their toughest out of division game as the Titans. I see home field very much up for grabs in the NFC still. Out of division, Seattle has by far the easiest schedule of the top 3 teams and anything can happen in division games.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Yet they can postpone the Raven's game now 6 days for how many people with failed tests... I think it is all about the mighty dollar, as New Orleans and Denver wasn't even carried here (no game at all that time on FOX) and the Steelers/Raven's game was a prime time big name game. NFL may also be milking the fact next week is the Raven's bye week and they don't play till Thursday, but there is a point this would hurt Pittsburgh and I think scheduling the game on Wednesday is that point and the NFL has already done it. How is Pittsburgh now going to prepare for next week's game on Sunday?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X