Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laker View Post
    JJ Watt has signed with the Cardinals. Two year deal 31 million.
    I'm a Packers fan and many cheeseheads wanted him to sign with Green Bay because he's from Wisconsin. But I'm glad he didn't. I like JJ Watt, he's a great player and does many good things in the community, but he's been injured a lot in his career which makes it a riskier contract. I wish him well in Arizona.
    Last edited by crixus; 03-03-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• I hear Ryan Fitzpatrick is heading to Washington, I believe it will be his 9th team. So far I haven't heard any offers for Alex Smith. Andy Dalton is a Bear which makes you wonder what the plans are for Trubinski and Foles. Tyrod Taylor has joined the Texans, which isn't surprising. He's lousy, but better than Dwayne Haskins.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        I hear Ryan Fitzpatrick is heading to Washington, I believe it will be his 9th team. So far I haven't heard any offers for Alex Smith. Andy Dalton is a Bear which makes you wonder what the plans are for Trubinski and Foles. Tyrod Taylor has joined the Texans, which isn't surprising. He's lousy, but better than Dwayne Haskins.
        Trubisky is going to the Bills and agreed to a 1 year deal.

Comment

• What's the difference between a dollar bill and the Minnesota Vikings? You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Comment

• The Carolina Panthers used a first round 8th pick for a player that many believe they probably could have gotten in the 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

• Green Bay Packers top 3 draft picks.

First round
              Eric Stokes - Cornerback, Georgia

Second round
              Josh Myers - Center, Ohio State

Third round
              Amari Rodgers - Wide Receiver, Clemson
              Last edited by crixus; 05-02-2021, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post
                Green Bay Packers top 3 draft picks.

First round
                Eric Stokes - Cornerback, Georgia

Second round
                Josh Myers - Center, Ohio State

Third round
                Amari Rodgers - Wide Receiver, Clemson
                Jordan Love gonna be playing this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Jordan Love gonna be playing this year?
                  I hope not, not as a starter anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by crixus View Post

I hope not, not as a starter anyway.
                    Will Aaron Rodgers:
                    Play more games as a Packer in 2021 than he hosts games of Jeopardy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                      The Carolina Panthers used a first round 8th pick for a player that many believe they probably could have gotten in the 3rd or 4th round.
                      What draft profile suggest that he would go that late? He has always been projected as a first rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

What draft profile suggest that he would go that late? He has always been projected as a first rounder.
                        https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2021/...-horn-fall-16/

Here is an example for you from days before the draft. The Cardinals were looking at him for the 16th over all pick thinking he'd fall that far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

https://cardswire.usatoday.com/2021/...-horn-fall-16/

Here is an example for you from days before the draft. The Cardinals were looking at him for the 16th over all pick thinking he'd fall that far.
                          Eagle suggested he would go in the 3rd or 4th round. The 16th pick is in the first round.

So the question still stands.

Comment

• Tim Tebow signs a 1-year deal with the Jags to play TE.

2021 NFL strength of schedule ranking for all 32 teams heading into the NFL's inaugural 17-game season (cbssports.com)

Comment

• Yea, maybe a little exaggeration, but a lot of Panthers fans were not very happy with the pick. This is especially true with other more pressing needs with the players that were left on the board like Heisman winner WR Devonta Smith, potential franchise player - Ohio State QB Justin Fields, and O-Lineman, Rashawn Slater.

Comment

• This isn't one bit funny- it is just plain mean. Austin Peay player thinks he has been invited to a tryout with the Falcons. Turns out it was fake.

Juantarius Bryant Says He Was Victim of Hoax Convincing Him of Falcons Tryout | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X