Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Warriors Return Trip to 2011 - Wayne State Football

Every Saturday for 16 weeks they recap a week from the 2011 WSU National Title run and bring back players and fans from that season to share their stories and memories of it. Thought this was a pretty cool idea by Wayne State's athletic department to fill the void & radio time on Saturdays:

https://wsuathletics.com/sports/2020...e-highway.aspx

Not a fan of that team. That running back with the huge calves came to Winston-Salem and really mistreated our defense. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by wssuram View Post
      Not a fan of that team. That running back with the huge calves came to Winston-Salem and really mistreated our defense. Lol!
      Haha I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. #19. Yes he had some massive calves. You guys had a great running back then I remember as well, BIG guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NewEraWarrior View Post

Haha I know EXACTLY who you are talking about. #19. Yes he had some massive calves. You guys had a great running back then I remember as well, BIG guy.
        Yes, we had Nic Cooper. He was a beast. He had another year of eligibility but decided to give pro football a shot. We could have used him in 2012.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X