Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force to honor Tuskegee Airmen with Air Power Legacy Series uniform

https://goairforcefalcons.com/news/2...S_Uniform.aspx

Pretty cool, I do miss being around that program when Coach DeBerry was there. Great guy.

Comment

A football game at Falcon Stadium ranks as one of the best college game days you'll find. No rowdy, mouthy bulls**t!

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
        A football game at Falcon Stadium ranks as one of the best college game days you'll find. No rowdy, mouthy bulls**t!
        I went to San Jose State which is in the Mountain West Conference as is Air Force, and I hope to see a game there myself someday. And I'd like to take the train ride up Pike's Peak while I'm there too.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I went to San Jose State which is in the Mountain West Conference as is Air Force, and I hope to see a game there myself someday. And I'd like to take the train ride up Pike's Peak while I'm there too.
          First there's the view. Then fly-overs, parachuters and the cadet's entry into the stadium. It's all an amazin' sight. I hope you get the opportunity to go. You'll never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

First there's the view. Then fly-overs, parachuters and the cadet's entry into the stadium. It's all an amazin' sight. I hope you get the opportunity to go. You'll never forget.
            Thank you, I appreciate it very much!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X