Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on, I'm almost finished reading Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Yes, that is Bowman Gray Stadium that SW_Mustang mentioned. Known as The Madhouse for NASCAR races, it is also home to Winston-Salem State University Rams Football.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

Hang on, I'm almost finished reading Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Can't imagine the atmosphere if West Texas A&M packs out those games.

Comment

I felt the same way after waiting for the Browns to get to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
              Can't imagine the atmosphere if West Texas A&M packs out those games.
              That would be something. Bunch of Texas football fans in a stadium like that - wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I felt the same way after waiting for the Browns to get to the Super Bowl.
                Speaking of the Browns. Did you hear OBJ is changing his number from 13 to 12 so he can have 2 on his chest?

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Speaking of the Browns. Did you hear OBJ is changing his number from 13 to 12 so he can have 2 on his chest?
                  Huh, I did not know that. Something else I also just learned is that Albert Pujols is #5 on the home run chart. He's got a nice swing. I always appreciated how he drops the log instead of throwing it.

Comment

Some very nice stadiums.

I have 6 or 8 D2 games/stadiums I'd like to visit some day (I've been to a lot of different stadiums with the Blazers but there are some that seems like you just need to go to to get the complete D2 experience).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X