Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2019

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Seahawks resigned Russel Wilson for 4 years, 140 million, 107 million guaranteed. 65 million of that is a signing bonus. Got it done just before midnight.
    No more Super Bowl runs for them with that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
      No more Super Bowl runs for them with that contract.
      Eh, maybe, maybe not. They just have to hit on the right low-priced players. Kermit Mahomes is probably going to get more.

Comment

Eh, maybe, maybe not. They just have to hit on the right low-priced players. Kermit Mahomes is probably going to get more.
        I get QBs are hard to find, but teams clearly learned nothing Joe Flacco's contract that locked the Ravens in to a 1st round playoff team at best.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
          I get QBs are hard to find, but teams clearly learned nothing Joe Flacco's contract that locked the Ravens in to a 1st round playoff team at best.
          Wilson is quite a bit better than Flacco ever was.

Comment

Seahawks resigned Russel Wilson for 4 years, 140 million, 107 million guaranteed. 65 million of that is a signing bonus. Got it done just before midnight.
            And national media said Seattle wasn't going to be able to do this..... Trade ideas galore, never conceiving a deal would be reached. I thought if they didn't sign now, Wilson just didn't want to be distracted from work on the field with his contract talks and would look to get the deal done after the playoffs. Some in Seattle media thought that, but I don't think I heard it once in the National media.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
              And national media said Seattle wasn't going to be able to do this..... Trade ideas galore, never conceiving a deal would be reached. I thought if they didn't sign now, Wilson just didn't want to be distracted from work on the field with his contract talks and would look to get the deal done after the playoffs. Some in Seattle media thought that, but I don't think I heard it once in the National media.
              Gotta have something to talk about before the draft. They did run the negotiations right down to Wilson's self-imposed deadline, though.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                  Wait... who won the NFC East last year? What does Eagles mean if they finished behind them? :smile-big:

Comment

4 days ago was the real end of UNO QB's Zach Miller's career as he's retiring from the NFL. This should be sad for all D2 fans to see, but he sure had a decent career at TE.

I now CWU fans likely remember his last college game quite fondly too and I'm surprised still that UNO threw the ball.

Comment

Comment

Wait... who won the NFC East last year? What does Eagles mean if they finished behind them? :smile-big:

Comment

Seattle has same number!!!!

On a side note, Russel Wilson gave his o-line 12k in Amazon stocks. That's all of about 6 shares.

Comment

Seattle has same number!!!!

On a side note, Russel Wilson gave his o-line 12k in Amazon stocks. That's all of about 6 shares.
                            But a Cowturd fan under the age of 30 has no real good memory of the Turds winning a Super Bowl.

Comment

But a Cowturd fan under the age of 30 has no real good memory of the Turds winning a Super Bowl.
                              Romo killed the franchise that Aikmen built! Do two of those count though as they were against the Bills? :laugh:

Comment

Seattle traded Frank Clark to the Chefs for their 1st round pick this year and a 2nd round pick next year. Clark then signed a 5 year, 105 million contract with the Chefs. Seattle made out pretty good on the deal, I think.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X