Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2019

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
    Cardinals pray they have a Wilson clone you mean.
    I think Murray will be a spectacular bust given that the Cards O line is a patch work bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
      I think Murray will be a spectacular bust given that the Cards O line is a patch work bunch.
      I think he will be too. No one to throw to, no one to block for him. Then again, they thought Kingsbury was a good hire too.

#4-12

Comment

I think he will be too. No one to throw to, no one to block for him. Then again, they thought Kingsbury was a good hire too.

#4-12

Comment

Given his escapability, I would think he has a better shot at being successful behind an awful o-line compared to any of the other QB's.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

He will be carried off the field on a gurney by game 6.

I agree that this was a wasted pick.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
              Given his escapability, I would think he has a better shot at being successful behind an awful o-line compared to any of the other QB's.
              Even with an o-line, he'd still get sacked waiting for a 36 year old Fitzgerald to get open.

On the brightside, I have David Johnson in a PPR keeper league, so maybe he'll get his 100 catches again.

Comment

Tyreek Hill needs released.

Poor Maholmes won't have much left around him before long with all of the abusers on the team.

Comment

Well, is it too late for him to go to Oakland? He was a first round for them last summer.

Comment

Tyreek Hill needs released.

Poor Maholmes won't have much left around him before long with all of the abusers on the team.
                    It's going to happen. If it hadn't been for the audio, though, he probably would have skated.

Comment

Comment

#4-12
                        I think the Kingsbury hire is one of the strangest in NFL history. He must do very well at interviews.

If the kid gets hurt they can always re-sign Sam Bradford.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                            I think the Kingsbury hire is one of the strangest in NFL history. He must do very well at interviews.

If the kid gets hurt they can always re-sign Sam Bradford.
                            And looks like Rosen may go to Dolphins.

Comment

Anyone know anything about these two utes the Sehawks drafted? :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                Anyone know anything about these two utes the Sehawks drafted? :smile-big:
                                They both got ejected playing against the Huskies for targeting.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X