X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: NFL 2019

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
      What is your fascination with the Raiders? You seem to be going at a team with no fan base on these forums. This doesn't seem your usual trolling, unless you are going for the just funny thread vibe.

Chucky is now microwaved Jon Gruden leftovers? If so... I'm never putting leftovers in the microwave again if they come out with that hair!

Comment

The Seahawks have released Angry Doug Baldwin due to injuries. That guy made some spectacular catches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
          What is your fascination with the Raiders? You seem to be going at a team with no fan base on these forums. This doesn't seem your usual trolling, unless you are going for the just funny thread vibe.

Chucky is now microwaved Jon Gruden leftovers? If so... I'm never putting leftovers in the microwave again if they come out with that hair!

They stole our Super Bowl title in 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
            They stole our Super Bowl title in 1980.
            Long time for a grudge.. Malcom Butler stole our Super Bowl Title and.... well, I hate the Cheatriots for other reasons. Refs stole one too and even admitted it to Seattle!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
              Long time for a grudge.. Malcom Butler stole our Super Bowl Title and.... well, I hate the Cheatriots for other reasons. Refs stole one too and even admitted it to Seattle!!!!

Comment

Very vindictive of you! My grudge against Pippin from '92 had to die, he joined the Blazers at the end of his career.

Comment

The Jets have fired their GM after the draft, naturally. Because that's the best time to do it, right? J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    The Jets have fired their GM after the draft, naturally. Because that's the best time to do it, right? J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!
                    Overreaction much?

1st Round, No. 3 overall | Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
                    3rd round, No. 68 overall | Jachai Polite, DE, Florida
                    3rd Round, No. 92 overall |Chuma Edoga, OT, USC
                    4th Round, No. 121 overall | Trevon Wesco, TE, West Virginia
                    5th Round, No. 157 overall | Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
                    6th round, No. 196 overall (from Chicago through Oakland) | Blessuan Austin, CB, Rutgers

That's their draft, not many picks to be had and the first one seems pretty good. Having 5 picks though, that is definitely on the GM! Seattle had less to start and ended up with 10!

Comment

Not NFL but the WFL (Waffle League) pennants brought back a lot of memories from when I was in college.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                          Not NFL but the WFL (Waffle League) pennants brought back a lot of memories from when I was in college.
                          I just read that the Nebraska Cornhuskers, were first called the "Bug Eaters."
                          <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                            I just read that the Nebraska Cornhuskers, were first called the "Bug Eaters."
                            And rightfully so. :wink:

Comment

The Texans just fired their GM. Why the heck are these teams firing their GM AFTER the draft?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                                The Texans just fired their GM. Why the heck are these teams firing their GM AFTER the draft?
                                And after what, one year of a five year contract?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X