Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2019

Paxton Lynch kind of stuck it to the Broncos last night. Got a little bit of revenge for being dumped, not that pre-season counts all that much. He's definitely ahead in the Seahawks backup QB battle now.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      Paxton Lynch kind of stuck it to the Broncos last night. Got a little bit of revenge for being dumped, not that pre-season counts all that much. He's definitely ahead in the Seahawks backup QB battle now.
      I wish I could have watched it. Stupid Direct TV hasn't had FOX for us since February!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        I wish I could have watched it. Stupid Direct TV hasn't had FOX for us since February!
        I could watch it on Seahawks.com. Just inside the range for local area, I guess. Just get a tv antenna. The signal over air now is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          I could watch it on Seahawks.com. Just inside the range for local area, I guess. Just get a tv antenna. The signal over air now is excellent.
          Still doesn't stop the fact it is annoying that it has lasted 6 months! Per Fox's website, they despite what AT&T said offered to keep the channel on air while the negotiations went on for a time and AT&T refused which contradicts AT&T's public statements. The sides sound like Democrats and Republicans in this dispute.

Comment

Still doesn't stop the fact it is annoying that it has lasted 6 months! Per Fox's website, they despite what AT&T said offered to keep the channel on air while the negotiations went on for a time and AT&T refused which contradicts AT&T's public statements. The sides sound like Democrats and Republicans in this dispute.
            You gotta call them up and threaten to cancel. Everyone in the area does that, they'll back down.

Comment

NEXSTAR controls ABC and CW which kept me from watchin' last night's games. Plus the NFL network screwed it up by only offerin' the LA/AZ game on ABC. Or somethin'. PITA! Couldn't even get the NY/NY game after the change. "But we're working on it."

Comment

https://twitter.com/Browns/status/11...d%2Findex.html

Didn't even try out...
                <>

Comment

And now, this is the lamest reason for sitting out training camp.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/antonio...203351977.html

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                    https://deadspin.com/damon-sheehy-gu...s-t-1837103981

Comment

How about the rugby guy from the UK that scored on his first touch last night for the Bills?

https://deadspin.com/speedy-rugby-gu...lay-1837097040

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                        How about the rugby guy from the UK that scored on his first touch last night for the Bills?

https://deadspin.com/speedy-rugby-gu...lay-1837097040
                        Do you have to ruin my "specialness?"
                        <>

Comment

Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                          NEXSTAR controls ABC and CW which kept me from watchin' last night's games. Plus the NFL network screwed it up by only offerin' the LA/AZ game on ABC. Or somethin'. PITA! Couldn't even get the NY/NY game after the change. "But we're working on it."
                          Fox is all I'm without. At least shows you can watch online which goes into DirecTV's statement, but not live sports all the time!

Comment

Brandon Zylstra, older brother of MSU-Mankato receiver Shane Zylstra- former CFL player now with the Vikings.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                              Got one for Mahomes about the Madden curse?

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X