Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Green Bay at Da Bears to open the season tonight. I thought the first game of the year normally had the Super Bowl winners in it...
    I was going to watch this, but found out as of yesterday NBC is no longer on DirecTV along with FOX (off since February). Per KNDO and KNDU, DirecTV isn't willing to pay for them for the right to broadcast NBC locally.

With 2 channels out, time I guess to drop them I guess. This isn't a business practice to follow and they should know it. I checked NFL.com for Seahawks games and despite being over 200 miles away I can't watch Seahawks games with them either. This is not the way any Satellite company should treat sports fans. At least Dish Network when in a dispute with Fox worked out showing Seahawks games and not other shows. At least NBC.com allows me to watch it online.

Comment

• Wow, high-powered Bears offense...

Comment

Wow, high-powered Bears offense...
        It was nice seeing a defense game with touchdowns... err a touchdown, That interception towards the end in the end zone was the ballgame.

Comment

• Wow, the Raiders released Antonio Brown. I thought they had kissed and made up...

Comment

Wow, the Raiders released Antonio Brown. I thought they had kissed and made up...
            so did the Raiders....and then he released a YouTube video last night.....

Comment

• Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post

so did the Raiders....and then he released a YouTube video last night.....
              And it brings up legal questions too, as it is illegal to record a phone conversation without both party's consent. If Gruden didn't give consent, I foresee legal charges as a possibility.

As to the conversation, i can't believe Antonio Brown there. If any of us talked to our bosses that way I bet we'd be fired too when they ask us to do our jobs without drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And it brings up legal questions too, as it is illegal to record a phone conversation without both party's consent. If Gruden didn't give consent, I foresee legal charges as a possibility.

As to the conversation, i can't believe Antonio Brown there. If any of us talked to our bosses that way I bet we'd be fired too when they ask us to do our jobs without drama.
                I'm no lawyer, but I believe only one party has to give consent to record a phone conversation. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm no lawyer, but I believe only one party has to give consent to record a phone conversation. I could be wrong, though.
                  I am not an attorney, but I play one on TV.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• And now AB may be getting Tom F'n Brady to throw to him...

I wonder if Bellicheat can put up with his antics, but we all know he was able to put up with TO.

Comment

And now AB may be getting Tom F'n Brady to throw to him...

I wonder if Bellicheat can put up with his antics, but we all know he was able to put up with TO.
                          You're thinking of Randy Moss. Belicheck probably used his sorcery to make Brown insane, knowing this would happen.

Comment

You're thinking of Randy Moss. Belicheck probably used his sorcery to make Brown insane, knowing this would happen.
                            You are right, TO was Eagles against him. I wonder what will happen though if he pulls the same stunts with Robert Kraft though.

Comment

• I like the Pats, Brady 'n Belichick, but this one's a real head scratcher. The Los Vegas news/sports columnist I follow wrote today that he thinks AB might've taken too many blows to the head with that ol' helmet.

Comment

• What a shame that a giant sinkhole didnt swallow up the Jerruhdome and take the leagues two most evil franchises with it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X