Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    Too bad about Nick Foles. He's out until at least week 11. :disapointed:
    Let's see how Uncle Rico... err... Gardner does. Go Cougs!

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
      Missed PAT but roughing the kicker. Didn't miss the second time.

That isn't ticky tacky at all- he ran into a planted foot. What are the announcers talking about? Well, this isn't the JV team announcing- more like junior high.
      Flopped better than Ginobli.

Comment

• The game tonight had no play instead of bad play for a while from Tampa Bay, lightning delay. I wonder if Tampa Bay can use the effects like Cal did over the weekend in Seattle.

Comment

• Eight straight Carolina loses with Cam Newton being the QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
            Eight straight Carolina loses with Cam Newton being the QB.
            Maybe Houston needs to trade for him!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
              Eight straight Carolina loses with Cam Newton being the QB.

Comment

• Two big QB injuries today. Roethlisberger and Brees both get hurt. NO is a different team without Brees. The Steelers backup did okay against the Seahawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                  Two big QB injuries today. Roethlisberger and Brees both get hurt. NO is a different team without Brees. The Steelers backup did okay against the Seahawks.
                  And his one pick is on the receiver who then got pulled from the game. He did look good, but then again Seattle had prepared for Big Ben and not him.I was hoping to find more on Ben's injury, but haven't seen anything yet as even the play he came out after wasn't a bad throw.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                    Two big QB injuries today. Roethlisberger and Brees both get hurt. NO is a different team without Brees. The Steelers backup did okay against the Seahawks.
                    Time to beat your "sign Kaepernick" drum!

Comment

• Comment

• As a Vikings fan I was very against the idea of bringing in Cousins. I thought he was a mediocre QB in Washington and had no idea why the media kept going ga-ga over him. If he was everything that they said he was, the Redskins wouldn't have let him walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                          Terrible call. I'd love to see them explain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Time to beat your "sign Kaepernick" drum!
                            New Orleans is fortunate to have solid backups with experience. Pittsburgh is pretty thin right now. Kaepernick is way better than anything in Miami right now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

New Orleans is fortunate to have solid backups with experience. Pittsburgh is pretty thin right now. Kaepernick is way better than anything in Miami right now too.
                              I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

I think Miami having bad QBs is by design this year. They don't want anyone that could stumble into a win.
                                National Championships Are Cool!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X