Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post

I think Miami having bad QBs is by design this year. They don't want anyone that could stumble into a win.
    Miami is in total tank mode. I'd compare it to the movie Major League and what that owner did to move her team to Florida, but they are already in Florida!

I can't believe Tom Brady called them "A very good team".

Comment

• LOL
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Miami is in total tank mode. I'd compare it to the movie Major League and what that owner did to move her team to Florida, but they are already in Florida!

I can't believe Tom Brady called them "A very good team".
        See, Tom has a sense of humor after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
          As a Vikings fan I was very against the idea of bringing in Cousins. I thought he was a mediocre QB in Washington and had no idea why the media kept going ga-ga over him. If he was everything that they said he was, the Redskins wouldn't have let him walk.

I don't get it either. He evidently knows how to make coaches like him, but that's about it. It's funny that Keenum and Cousins eventually replaced each other. Keenum is wearing number 8 now too.

Did Alex Smith retire?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.
            I think Kaep should sign with CNN. A kneeling anchor blasting Trump would make your day!

Ben is out for the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-for-the-year

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              LOL
              None of your attachments ever work for me.
              2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I think Kaep should sign with CNN. A kneeling anchor blasting Trump would make your day!

Ben is out for the year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-for-the-year
                I don't like Kaep because of his politics. I just think it's BS he got blacklisted because snowflake football fans were offended he dare protest during their favorite gladiatorial games.

Comment

I don't like Kaep because of his politics. I just think it's BS he got blacklisted because snowflake football fans were offended he dare protest during their favorite gladiatorial games.
                  I agree on that part, although I still think his demand for pay and declining play his last season didn't help. He was benched before his protests in SF for the declining play after teams learned how to defend him.

Comment

I thought the Stealer's backup played better than Rothlisburter did. But yeah, Kaep would have been better.
                    Steelers have Rudolph, who isn't bad. They traded their other back-up a couple weeks ago, so they're "thin" like I said. I didn't say Kaep was better.

Comment

• Brees out six weeks, Rotlesburger done, and looks like Eli could be benched.
                      National Championships Are Cool!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Steelers have Rudolph, who isn't bad. They traded their other back-up a couple weeks ago, so they're "thin" like I said. I didn't say Kaep was better.
                        He was okay. Got a lot of help from the Seahawks DBs who didn't play so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave in Minnesota View Post
                          Brees out six weeks, Rotlesburger done, and looks like Eli could be benched.
                          Bummer for all three.

Comment

He was okay. Got a lot of help from the Seahawks DBs who didn't play so well.
                            And Carson's 3 fumbles, but only the last (not really Carson's fault) setting up a very short TD pass of 1 yard.

Comment

• 2nd WSU QB now playing this week for a non-good reason. Jet's backup QB out with what looks like a bad leg injury and now Luke Falk in for them after a huge rouging the passer penalty on the Browns. Jet's starter out with the kissing disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                2nd WSU QB now playing this week for a non-good reason. Jet's backup QB out with what looks like a bad leg injury and now Luke Falk in for them after a huge rouging the passer penalty on the Browns. Jet's starter out with the kissing disease.
                                That injury looked bad. Yes, it was a late hit. Tough one for the Jets- it did seem to wake them up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X