Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    The current list of NFL quarterbacks, including some who were recently cut. There are plenty of former Houston QBs, including Matt Schaub who has an easy job in Atlanta. Whoever is running the show in Atlanta loves him. The Texans traded for him from Atlanta many years ago. Also former Houston players Bryan Hoyer, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Tom Savage are still around.

Brock Osweiler and Brandon Weeden tried out for the Colts recently. Both of them were in Houston for a while too.

I have to admit I only recognize maybe half of the players on the list. I was shocked to see Vincent Testaverde and John Lovitz on it. :)

http://www.nfl.com/players/search?ca...er=quarterback
    Monday Night radio announcer played for Houston too. I already miss him on Seahawk's radio broadcasts where he played for a few years both in college and the pros.

Comment

• Minshew doing well at the half, 13-18 with 2 TD's and 125 yards. Wonder if he continues to play well if he will take the job from Foles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Monday Night radio announcer played for Houston too. I already miss him on Seahawk's radio broadcasts where he played for a few years both in college and the pros.
        Do you mean Warren Moon? He was an amazing QB - until the playoffs then he usually sucked.

Comment

Do you mean Warren Moon? He was an amazing QB - until the playoffs then he usually sucked.
          Yes I do, Hall of Famer there. I loved watching them and the Run and Shoot in those powder blue uniforms. It was the air raid offense before the air raid.

Comment

• The saga finally ends

The Patriots released Antonio Brown only 11 days after signing the wide receiver.

Comment

• I 've never liked the Patriots, but I do now.
              <>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                I 've never liked the Patriots, but I do now.
                I liked them when Bledsoe was QB. His dad was one of my brother's favorite High School teachers and he met Drew in class once after I'd graduated. Drew's dad also gave my High School commencement address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  The saga finally ends
                  He and Kaep should go to the Dolphins. That's all they need to get to the Super Bowl!

Comment

• The Broncos need to STOP recyclin' has-been QBs. Manning was an aberration and his supportin' cast was much better than what I'm seein' now with Flacco. Once Lock gets back he should be THE man. Lick your wounds and let him play. jmo.

Comment

He and Kaep should go to the Dolphins. That's all they need to get to the Super Bowl!
                      Apparently #13 is legal where you live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
                        The Broncos need to STOP recyclin' has-been QBs. Manning was an aberration and his supportin' cast was much better than what I'm seein' now with Flacco. Once Lock gets back he should be THE man. Lick your wounds and let him play. jmo.
                        I've been more shocked by how non-impactful the defense has been. No sacks and no turnovers through three weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Apparently #13 is legal where you live.
                          #13 in Miami? I will always think of Dan Marino and see they have retired the number.

Dallas though doesn't retire number usually, so it is legal there. NY Jets are the only other team to have 13 retired for Don Maynard.

Comment

• With as much flack as AB has gotten in recent months, he may have done something correctly to better himself. He's re-enrolled at Central Michigan and is taking 4 300 level courses there. If he's able to get his degree, good for him. It appears he may have seen the writing on the wall enrolling before the Patriots released him.

Comment

#13 in Miami? I will always think of Dan Marino and see they have retired the number.

Dallas though doesn't retire number usually, so it is legal there. NY Jets are the only other team to have 13 retired for Don Maynard.
                              Considerin' the post, I meant pot: 13. M.

Comment

With as much flack as AB has gotten in recent months, he may have done something correctly to better himself. He's re-enrolled at Central Michigan and is taking 4 300 level courses there. If he's able to get his degree, good for him. It appears he may have seen the writing on the wall enrolling before the Patriots released him.
                                Not sure how you can even get into a 300 level course with the vocabulary and spelling skills he shows in his texts. Then again, my ex graduated from college and can barely put a sentence together, so.....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X