Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by laker View Post
    This is what the last three undefeated NFL teams look like:

More to the question, what does it mean that SF won on the road at Tampa and the Rams lost at home to Tampa? Their other wins though, at a struggling Cincinnati and home for Pittsburgh with a new QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

More to the question, what does it mean that SF won on the road at Tampa and the Rams lost at home to Tampa? Their other wins though, at a struggling Cincinnati and home for Pittsburgh with a new QB.
      The transitive property has not been proven with regards to gridiron outcomes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

The transitive property has not been proven with regards to gridiron outcomes.
        True of many sports. Style of two different teams and matchups are key. Also of course injuries too.

Comment

• Thielen passive-aggressived Cousins into an apology. He's a true Minnesotan, dontchaknow.

https://deadspin.com/kirk-cousins-ap...-bu-1838698927

Comment

• HAH! Suck it Rams! Seahawks tried to give you the game and he missed!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
              HAH! Suck it Rams! Seahawks tried to give you the game and he missed!
              The former UNO kicker too! How do you feel about kickers now?

Comment

• Also, Buck and Aikman are a terrible game crew.

Comment

Also, Buck and Aikman are a terrible game crew.
                  I think they are Fox's #1 team. I like Buck fine, but am not a fan of Aikman.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I think they are Fox's #1 team. I like Buck fine, but am not a fan of Aikman.
                    They should swap Romo for Aikman. Romo actually likes the game and isn't a grumpy pants.

Comment

They should swap Romo for Aikman. Romo actually likes the game and isn't a grumpy pants.
                      Personally I would prefer someone other than a former Cowboy. Romo does have some skills, but he never shuts up. He reminds me of an old lady talking about her granddaughter. The story never ends.

Comment

Also, Buck and Aikman are a terrible game crew.
                        Why do you say that. I think they do a pretty decent job. Would you rather Howard Cosell and Dandy Don??! Lol

<>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Why do you say that. I think they do a pretty decent job. Would you rather Howard Cosell and Dandy Don??! Lol
                          I'm not old enough to know who those guys are... Buck is monotone and Aikman hates everything.

Comment

I'm not old enough to know who those guys are... Buck is monotone and Aikman hates everything.
                            And there have been petitions in Seattle to no longer have Buck do Seahawk's games. I found the article for you too: http://sports.mynorthwest.com/53516/...-troy-aikman/?

Comment

YES! They made it interestin' 'n fun. Add Frank and it was an entertainin' game/night. "Turn off the lights, the party's over."

Comment

I liked Cosell, he was unbiased. Meredith and Gifford were Cowboy cheerleaders. I understood it from Meredith. Gifford would often screw up, but he had a nice voice and was popular with the ladies. Even though I felt Meredith and Gifford were biased, they were still entertaining. There are plenty of games on youtube that they did.

After Meredith left for NBC who allowed him to also act, there was a large number of replacements including Alex Karras, Fran Tarkenton, John Madden, and OJ Simpson. Here's the complete list.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...l_commentators

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X