Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There isn't a jail in the Linc. That was the Vet. It was demolished in 2004.

Maybe you should look up stuff before you post.

It's no wonder why you vote Republican

Sweetheart show us where the Meanie Cosell hurt you.

Comment

• Can we keep the politics out of this thread, other than if another player gets politically active that is and discussing that player.

This is one of my escape threads to talk about what really matters, football! #GoHawks12!

Comment

• Aww man, Will Dissly of the Seahawks hurt his achilles tendon. Ruptured his patellar tendon last year. Guy needs to get some new tendons. He was playing great this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          Aww man, Will Dissly of the Seahawks hurt his achilles tendon. Ruptured his patellar tendon last year. Guy needs to get some new tendons. He was playing great this year.
          I'm just glad Seattle is in it at the half (and that FOX is back on DirecTV after 8 months off air). These 10:00 am starts they usually do start slow and then pick it up in the 2nd half as their bodies wake up.

Too bad about Dissly, he's definitely their best TE and seems to get hurt early in the season his first two years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            Can we keep the politics out of this thread, other than if another player gets politically active that is and discussing that player.

This is one of my escape threads to talk about what really matters, football! #GoHawks12!
            Agree. The Mrs. always feels the need to get in the last word no matter how ignorant it is.

Comment

Jay Gruden has been fired at DC, because he's totally the problem and it's definitely not the owner and his toady GM.
              And Washington wins today. Okay, it was against the Dolphins but a win is a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And Washington wins today. Okay, it was against the Dolphins but a win is a win.
                DC wins, but they lose.

RussBot has to be in the lead for the MVP right now, right?

Comment

DC wins, but they lose.

RussBot has to be in the lead for the MVP right now, right?
                  doubt it. Even if he has 14 TD, 0 picks, a rushing TD, and a better than 70% completion percentage he's just throwing to 'pedestrian receivers' and it is only because Carson is getting 100+ yards 3 games in a row. Well, that's what I bet the voters would say.

Comment

• The NFL is crazy. Viking fans wanted to crucify Cousins two weeks ago. Now they beat the Giants and Redskins and it is like, "We always knew you could do it!"

Comment

• J-E-T-S don't SUCK SUCK SUCK?

Comment

J-E-T-S don't SUCK SUCK SUCK?
                        Dak and the Cowturds go down. I bet hit helps Nation some after the Vikings win today.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                          The NFL is crazy. Viking fans wanted to crucify Cousins two weeks ago. Now they beat the Giants and Redskins and it is like, "We always knew you could do it!"
                          I'm not on the Cousin's bandwagon yet, and probably won't be for a while. All of the victories this year have been against teams who now have an even record or worse. I'll save myself until he proves he can actually win the tougher games on a regular basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm not on the Cousin's bandwagon yet, and probably won't be for a while. All of the victories this year have been against teams who now have an even record or worse. I'll save myself until he proves he can actually win the tougher games on a regular basis.
                            WCCO asked on Twitter today if everything was fine now. I said until the next loss!

Comment

• Not a Lions fan, but they sure got hosed tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                                Not a Lions fan, but they sure got hosed tonight.
                                How many times over the years have the refs made terrible calls that favor Aaron Rodgers? Certainly far more often than he's had bad calls go against him. Tonight they didn't even appear to be trying to hide the bias.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X