Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never understand why Broncos coaches insist on using Philip Lindsay (a very fast back) in short yard to gain scenarios and not Royce Freeman....in fact, they also like to run Freeman on sweeps instead of the faster Lindsay.

Personnel decision just cost them two points and ruins a great first drive (for our standards).

Comment

• Comment

• Shouldn't be playing if you aren't healthy enough to do a basic football play that has a 98% success rate.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Shouldn't be playing if you aren't healthy enough to do a basic football play that has a 98% success rate.

Comment

• I agree. Not the Broncos of old...not even close. Fangio? Thought he was this great D-mind. Nope. Flake-o? Nope. Fant can't catch. Another wasted draft pick. I still like Derek Wolfe, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Crummy?! 23-22 is crummy?! Seattle/Rams game was also a 1-point game and both came down to kicks at the end. I also thought TNF was on Fox.
              You are right, it is on Fox. I never watched when it was on the NFL Network.

However, this game is Crummy! The Broncos should have just phoned it in. Flacco looks like he might retire after the game.

Comment

• First game I've been able to see in a few weeks. Shocking how bad the offense is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I agree. Not the Broncos of old...not even close. Fangio? Thought he was this great D-mind. Nope. Flake-o? Nope. Fant can't catch. Another wasted draft pick. I still like Derek Wolfe, though.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like the Madden Curse got another victim. Mahomey dislocated his knee cap. Might be able to heal without surgery, but if he needs it, he's done for the year.

Comment

• Comment

• The NFC East is a dumpster fire.

Comment

• Vikings struggle but win 19-9. Meanwhile, I spent most of the night watching SMU beat Houston by three in a game that went down to the final play.

The NFL should dump Thursday night football.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Vikings struggle but win 19-9. Meanwhile, I spent most of the night watching SMU beat Houston by three in a game that went down to the final play.

The NFL should dump Thursday night football.
                              Felt like one of those Thursday night struggle games, but without Thielen playing, they certainly struggled a little bit looking down field.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

Felt like one of those Thursday night struggle games, but without Thielen playing, they certainly struggled a little bit looking down field.
                                Diggs with his fourth fumble. At least Cousins seemed to hold on to the ball, he has coughed it up a lot in his career. Peterson came back to Minnesota and played a good game. He had a lot of fumbles in his career. I was surprised that they were throwing to him- he couldn't catch a cold here, and didn't pass block either.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X