Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins on their first win of the year.

For IronOre I have one word, kickers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        Congratulations to the Miami Dolphins on their first win of the year.

For IronOre I have one word, kickers...
        J-E-T-S! SUCK! SUCK SUCK!

Seahawks would be vying for the first pick if they didn't have Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

J-E-T-S! SUCK! SUCK SUCK!

Seahawks would be vying for the first pick if they didn't have Wilson.
          I'm just glad they finally addressed the O-line and having continuity after that was gutted after their Super Bowl win. Lynch's last year his production went down not due to injury, but due to having a defender constantly in the back field instead of meeting the first defender 2-3 yards downfield. It was about a 5 yard difference per run just there!

Comment

• Ravens take down the undefeated Pats. If the 49ers can make it past Seattle, Arizona, and Green Bay the Ravens would have a chance to end the last two team's chances at a perfect season.

I of course am hoping Seattle does that next Monday though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...edium=referral

Just like Rogan Wells! ; _)
                    <>

Comment

• 49ers get their first loss as Seattle hits a field goal as time expires in OT. Now that is they way MNF used to be!

Comment

• Hope you guys stayed up for that one, because that was a hell of a game.

Comment

• RussBot never surrenders!

Comment

Hope you guys stayed up for that one, because that was a hell of a game.

Stayed up and it was a good game. I would would take Wilson as my QB anytime.

Comment

Hope you guys stayed up for that one, because that was a hell of a game.
                              I did, and I'm glad I did.

The 49'ers kicker has to be kicking himself for shanking that field goal that would have won the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I did, and I'm glad I did.

The 49'ers kicker has to be kicking himself for shanking that field goal that would have won the game.
                                Yes, but the announcers were jackasses when they said it was too big a moment for him. If he missed the one at the end of regulation, they lose. If he misses the one in OT, they still have a chance. Not a fan of those guys at all, How Booger stays on is beyond me, they should take him off in a gigantic handkerchief.

Monday Night Football was a staple for me for decades. Kind of gotten away from it. Glad that I watched last night. Now if they could just get rid of Thursday night football. Short week, bad games for the most part, higher risk of injuries.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X