Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

This melee is one of the lowest moments in NFL history. I watched the video below, which is littered with ads, but I really enjoyed the interviews.

Rudolph hasn't received any punishment yet, but he kicked Garrett in the groin and tried to pull his helmet off. While that doesn't make up for Garrett's reaction, it's what started this mess. After listening to the interviews, I was stunned at how Garrett seems like a perfectly nice man, who genuinely regrets his actions.

I think the suspensions handed down so far are appropriate, but Rudolph should at least get a hefty fine, and preferably a suspension.

Yup, another incident of road rage. He cut me off without even putting on the blinker---so I shot the old man & his old lady---you know, it was a spur of the moment thing; that is not really like who I am, you know.

I say suspend Garrett for 10 games, which will affect his pockets this & next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Yup, another incident of road rage. He cut me off without even putting on the blinker---so I shot the old man & his old lady---you know, it was a spur of the moment thing; that is not really like who I am, you know.

I say suspend Garrett for 10 games, which will affect his pockets this & next year.
      His contract is $30+ million over 4 years. Suspension and fines for all participants respective to their contracts ($) would make the most sense, jmo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

His contract is $30+ million over 4 years. Suspension and fines for all participants respective to their contracts ($) would make the most sense, jmo.
        They actually do in a way, the suspensions for all 3 so far are without pay for games missed. I also noticed that Poucy's suspension will keep him out of the rematch in Pittsburgh as it is one of his 3 games.

Comment

• In his defence, he did man up to this; He has been suspended indefinitely and heavy fine.

<>

Comment

• Here's some interesting thoughts of another former sportscaster who may not be on IO's approved list.

https://tinyurl.com/ydzuognp

Comment

Here's some interesting thoughts of another former sportscaster who may not be on IO's approved list.

https://tinyurl.com/ydzuognp
              Surprised he didn't blame it on Kaepernick and Don Lemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Surprised he didn't blame it on Kaepernick and Don Lemon.
                Speaking of Kaep, ,will you be in attendance at his important try-out? You could play your tambourine and bark like Hillary if anyone says anything bad about Kaep.

I would go, but I find kneeling on one knee to be too uncomfortable. Surely it will be on national TV though.

Comment

Speaking of Kaep, ,will you be in attendance at his important try-out? You could play your tambourine and bark like Hillary if anyone says anything bad about Kaep.

I would go, but I find kneeling on one knee to be too uncomfortable. Surely it will be on national TV though.
                  It's like you're an obsessive compulsive.

Comment

Question; Do they play the national anthem for tryouts?

<>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Question; Do they play the national anthem for tryouts?
                      I don't think so.

IO could play Theme from Shaft on his tambourine though.

Comment

I don't think so.

Oh. . . you get my humor! Big Smiley Face ; )
                        <>

Comment

I don't think so.

Don't think there's any tambourine in that...

WT couldn't dig it if there was, anyway...

Comment

This then?

Comment

I can so dig it! Shaft was a forgettable movie, but the soundtrack is amazing. I'm a big fan of Ike's. Check out Hot Buttered Soul - an album with only 4 songs. It's really good!

At Kaep's tryout you could replace "SHAFT" with "KAEP" as you sing along while playing your tambourine.

Comment

• Minnesota DB got away with pulling the jersey of the receiver on that last play against Denver.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X