Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    Minnesota DB got away with pulling the jersey of the receiver on that last play against Denver.
    Actually got lucky 3-1/2 hours ago knowin' they were playin' against idiots like the HC and OC. Terrible calls and clock management.

Comment

Minnesota DB got away with pulling the jersey of the receiver on that last play against Denver.
      I thought that too, then when I watched the replay it was clear the receiver also pushed off. I think it was a good no-call as they were both fighting.

I was tempted to turn off the game at the half. Glad I didn't. Turned out to be a pretty entertaining, if not exhausting one to watch.

Comment

• This is unbelievable!

Active number of consecutive winning seasons (2019 included) 0: ARI, ATL, CAR, BUF, CIN, CLE, DEN, DET, GB, JAX, MIA, NYG, NYJ, OAK, TB, WAS
        1: CHI, HOU, IND, SF
        2: BAL, LAC, LAR, MIN, NO, PHI
        3: DAL, TEN
        4: 5: PIT
        6: KC
        7: SEA
        8:
        9:
        10:
        11:
        12:
        13:
        14:
        15:
        16:
        17:
        18:
        19: NE

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
          This is unbelievable!

Active number of consecutive winning seasons (2019 included) 0: ARI, ATL, CAR, BUF, CIN, CLE, DEN, DET, GB, JAX, MIA, NYG, NYJ, OAK, TB, WAS
          1: CHI, HOU, IND, SF
          2: BAL, LAC, LAR, MIN, NO, PHI
          3: DAL, TEN
          4: 5: PIT
          6: KC
          7: SEA
          8:
          9:
          10:
          11:
          12:
          13:
          14:
          15:
          16:
          17:
          18:
          19: NE
          WOW! That is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

WOW! That is amazing.
            I saw one for the NBA too. San Antonio has like 22 seasons. I didn't look for an NBA thread though!

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

WOW! That is amazing.
              The AFC East effect.

Comment

The AFC East effect.
                +1

Almost like the Patriots have had six extra bye weeks for the last two decades.

Comment

• Comment

• Full list of fines for the brawl in Cleveland is out. Randolph got the largest one at $50k which is a little more than what Garrett got. Pouncey was the other big one at $35,096 and Ogunjubi's was rescinded and he just serves a suspension of 1 game.

Randall also got a fine for his head to head contact earlier in the game around $28k and obviously was not part of the brawl having been already ejected. Both teams have to pay $250k as well and 33 players were fined including those fined $3.5k for leaving their benches and entering the fight area. The fines total $732,422 for the brawl and I assume that isn't counting Randall's as it wasn't part of the brawl. Greedy Smith was fined $28k and Chad Thomas $21k for their hits on Smith-Schuster that left him with a concussion as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                      Full list of fines for the brawl in Cleveland is out. Randolph got the largest one at $50k which is a little more than what Garrett got. Pouncey was the other big one at $35,096 and Ogunjubi's was rescinded and he just serves a suspension of 1 game.

Randall also got a fine for his head to head contact earlier in the game around $28k and obviously was not part of the brawl having been already ejected. Both teams have to pay $250k as well and 33 players were fined including those fined $3.5k for leaving their benches and entering the fight area. The fines total $732,422 for the brawl and I assume that isn't counting Randall's as it wasn't part of the brawl. Greedy Smith was fined $28k and Chad Thomas $21k for their hits on Smith-Schuster that left him with a concussion as well.
                      I'm glad Randolph got fined but I think he should also have been suspended for a game or two. He started it all.

What does the NFL do with all that money they collect from fines? I'm sure the United way makes a pitch for it but I hope they don't get it.

Comment

• Wentz didn't do so hot today.

Comment

Wentz didn't do so hot today.
                          Cowboys seemed to have gotten screwed by the refs twice with 2:00 left in the game on a tripping call and a reversal of a completion.

Even with those two calls, there is no way of telling whether they could have gone another 50 yards to score a TD.

But it does appear the refs favor New England.

Comment

Wentz didn't do so hot today.
                            When you have no offense....

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

When you have no offense....
                              You have no offense due to Wentz two fumbles and two INTs.

The Philly Teals looked real bad yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Cowboys seemed to have gotten screwed by the refs twice with 2:00 left in the game on a tripping call and a reversal of a completion.

Even with those two calls, there is no way of telling whether they could have gone another 50 yards to score a TD.

But it does appear the refs favor New England.
                                Tripping call was bogus, but it looked like the ball hit the ground and moved on the Cooper non-catch. 4 tripping calls in league this year, 3 yesterday, 2 against Dallas.

As for not going another 50 yards, I'm not sure anyone could really that quickly in that weather.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X