Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

You have no offense due to Wentz two fumbles and two INTs.

The Philly Teals looked real bad yesterday.
    At least he balanced his errors. I don't see Philly winning any more Superbowls with him at QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

When you have no offense....
      Defense is pretty good, but yeah, Wentz stunk up the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

You have no offense due to Wentz two fumbles and two INTs.

The Philly Teals looked real bad yesterday.
        And still only a game behind your vastly overrated Turds with a chance to still win the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

At least he balanced his errors. I don't see Philly winning any more Superbowls with him at QB.

Comment

• I think he may be the most over rated QB in the league right now. I'm tired of hearing how great Dak is, much like Romo who couldn't win playoff games. Last good Dallas QB was Aikman.

Did anyone else notice how Fox was trying to convince Gronk to play again? That was something I didn't really like about having him in studio yesterday.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 11-25-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• As it should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

As it should.
                    I know I hate you. Still stalking my Facebook page?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I think he may be the most over rated QB in the league right now. I'm tired of hearing how great Dak is, much like Romo who couldn't win playoff games. Last good Dallas QB was Aikman.

Did anyone else notice how Fox was trying to convince Gronk to play again? That was something I didn't really like about having him in studio yesterday.
                      I watched the Fox pre-pregame show 8 days ago. Those idiots were arguing about whether it was Dak's team or Zeke's team. Zeke and Dak. Dak and Zeke. I muted it. Who cares?

I didn't think Aikman or Romo were that great but I loved Tony's December Turnovers!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/69...3f1c8c7678.jpg

Comment

I watched the Fox pre-pregame show 8 days ago. Those idiots were arguing about whether it was Dak's team or Zeke's team. Zeke and Dak. Dak and Zeke. I muted it. Who cares?

I didn't think Aikman or Romo were that great but I loved Tony's December Turnovers!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/69...3f1c8c7678.jpg
                        This was the tastiest one.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

This was the tastiest one.

I knew you would pick that one. He picked it up and tried to run it in, but failed. I had a good laugh.

Comment

I knew you would pick that one. He picked it up and tried to run it in, but failed. I had a good laugh.
                            And failed to get the first down! That was really close though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And failed to get the first down! That was really close though.

Romo, is what we would say, "that boy ain't right in the head!"

Comment

• With Seattle's win on Sunday, Russel Wilson becomes the first QB in NFL history to have a winning season his first 8 years in the league. Much of that though is thanks to the Legion of Boom though too as he developed into an MVP caliber QB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X