Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Romo, is what we would say, "that boy ain't right in the head!"
    Some day you've got to have a long talk with that boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Some day you've got to have a long talk with that boy.
      Somebody needs to. The dummy messed it up with Carey Underwood and Jessica Simpson.

How dumb can this guy be?

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Somebody needs to. The dummy messed it up with Carey Underwood and Jessica Simpson.

How dumb can this guy be?
        If dating both Carrie and Jessica before marrying a beauty queen means a person is dumb, I guess brains are overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

If dating both Carrie and Jessica before marrying a beauty queen means a person is dumb, I guess brains are overrated.
          I think most men would love to have any of the 3. How can he be dumb to go for all 3?

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...ng-operations/

The Arena Football League has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is fully ceasing operations.

The league, founded in 1987 and had its heyday from 1996 to 2008, has struggled to build up capital over the years. Back in 2009 the entire season was canceled in order to attempt to create a better long-term plan for financial stability.

In 2019 the league had just six franchises: Albany Empire, Atlantic City Blackjacks, Baltimore Brigade, Columbus Destroyers, Philadelphia Soul and Washington Valor.

Comment

• Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
              https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...ng-operations/

The Arena Football League has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is fully ceasing operations.

The league, founded in 1987 and had its heyday from 1996 to 2008, has struggled to build up capital over the years. Back in 2009 the entire season was canceled in order to attempt to create a better long-term plan for financial stability.

In 2019 the league had just six franchises: Albany Empire, Atlantic City Blackjacks, Baltimore Brigade, Columbus Destroyers, Philadelphia Soul and Washington Valor.
              I'm sorry to hear that even though I've never watched a game. Didn't Kurt Warner play arena ball?

Comment

• New Orleans clinched the NFC South already.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                  New Orleans clinched the NFC South already.
                  Nothing mocking Dallas for losing at home? You and Nation both missed a great shot to rub it in that they lost to a QB out of Wyoming.... Wyoming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Nothing mocking Dallas for losing at home? You and Nation both missed a great shot to rub it in that they lost to a QB out of Wyoming.... Wyoming!
                    Dallas makes a big enough of a mockery of themselves without me needing to say anything.

Comment

Dallas makes a big enough of a mockery of themselves without me needing to say anything.
                      Good point. NFC East is a dumpster fire this year, much like the year the NFC West was when Seattle won it at 7-9 although Seattle did get Beast Quake that year.

Comment

And what's wrong with Wyoming?

Comment

The Eagles easily beat the Bills. I don't understand the Eagles this year. The lost to teams they should have beat, they beat teams they should have lost to...then the offense goes missing and the defense shows up. I'm afraid of what could happen in Miami....cos you never know what team shows up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The Eagles easily beat the Bills. I don't understand the Eagles this year. The lost to teams they should have beat, they beat teams they should have lost to...then the offense goes missing and the defense shows up. I'm afraid of what could happen in Miami....cos you never know what team shows up.
                            You mean like the GNAC this year? APU beat some good teams, but lost at home to SFU.

Comment

You mean like the GNAC this year? APU beat some good teams, but lost at home to SFU.
                              Uhhh, the only game APU won was against SFU in Burnaby, dude.

Comment

Uhhh, the only game APU won was against SFU in Burnaby, dude.
                                Thought they had another win and didn't realize they'd fallen that far. I know though we could likely say it for CWU playing APU close, yet beating WOU in Monmouth.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X