Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles suck. They may as well go into tank mode for an easier schedule and better pick next year.

Beat you all to trolling me, cos I agree the Eagles suck balls.

Comment

• The Eagles easily beat the Bills. I don't understand the Eagles this year. The lost to teams they should have beat, they beat teams they should have lost to...then the offense goes missing and the defense shows up. I'm afraid of what could happen in Miami....cos you never know what team shows up.

Now ya know.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
        The Eagles suck. They may as well go into tank mode for an easier schedule and better pick next year.

Beat you all to trolling me, cos I agree the Eagles suck balls.
        And yet they are just still 1 game back in the division lead.... Dallas is such a great team is all we hear though and that Dak is the next Tom Brady.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post
          The Eagles easily beat the Bills. I don't understand the Eagles this year. The lost to teams they should have beat, they beat teams they should have lost to...then the offense goes missing and the defense shows up. I'm afraid of what could happen in Miami....cos you never know what team shows up.

Now ya know.
          I called it didn't I?

They are a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I called it didn't I?

They are a disaster.
            I thought it was a great weekend. The evil empires: Alabama football, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, Golden State Warriors, Duke and UNC basketball, and New York Yankees

3 of those lost in the last 2 days and only the Yankees didn't lose last week because they didn't play!

Comment

• Good game last night! Too bad it ended with a fumble on the final kick off, but I'll take it to move into 1st in NFC (B)West. 5 teams still with 2 losses or less and only 1 with the division clinched. What a final 4 weeks we have to look forward too.

Comment

• Riverboat Ron is out in Carolina. I hope he gets on somewhere as I enjoy his gambling style of coaching.

Comment

• I heard Jerry say that he expects Jason Garrett to be coaching in the NFL next year. He didn't say where.

The Cowboys are never short on arrogance. Even if they fire Garrett he's still good enough to coach for another team. One theory is it will be the Giants, who will quickly fire their coach just to get a former Cowboy!

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    I heard Jerry say that he expects Jason Garrett to be coaching in the NFL next year. He didn't say where.

The Cowboys are never short on arrogance. Even if they fire Garrett he's still good enough to coach for another team. One theory is it will be the Giants, who will quickly fire their coach just to get a former Cowboy!
                    I bet he still will be praised as a great coach if they lose tonight to Da Bears.

Comment

• Comment

• If the winner is below .500 it will be the second time, but the first time the 7-9 team beat the defending champs with Beast Quake. It would be funny though if they have to host a 13-3 Seattle or Francisco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

If the winner is below .500 it will be the second time, but the first time the 7-9 team beat the defending champs with Beast Quake. It would be funny though if they have to host a 13-3 Seattle or Francisco.
                          I had to look up "Beast Quake" but I definitely remember the play, which is one of the best in NFL history. I was impressed that most or all of the Seahawks ran downfield, including Hasslebeck who was in his late 30s. It appears he pushes and maybe trips a defender. Watching 300+ lb guard Tyler Polumbus throwing a block near the end zone on a 67 yard run was amazing too.

https://youtu.be/foD3dkZR3fI?t=100

Regarding the NFC East, they need to just decline any playoff spot, because whoever gets it will look even worse. The first round of playoffs is never worth watching anyway.
                          Last edited by WT_TKW; 12-06-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                            Thanks for posting that. It was the only thing that made my day today.

<>

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Thanks for posting that. It was the only thing that made my day today.
                              Here's more about it. At the 30 second mark you can see #75 of the Seahawks and Hasslebeck with their hands on #96 of the Saints. The offense should have gotten game balls after that game. When do you ever see offensive lineman and a QB with the ball carrier on a long run like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfdJqpbUPIE

Comment

• With their win today the Cleveland Browns are now 6-7, also known as the record for the Cowturds who lead the NFC LEast.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X