Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chiefs/Pats game was the worst officiated game I've ever watched in the NFL. Wow.
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

• It was delightful watching the Cheatriots get screwed by the refs.,

Comment

• Originally posted by UNALions View Post
        The Chiefs/Pats game was the worst officiated game I've ever watched in the NFL. Wow.
        Agree it was poor. NE got screwed on the one TD probably cuz of all the BS rules Rog has initiated. That and some of the c**p the Rules Committee comes up with are truly turnin' it into the No Fun League.

Comment

• What's up with Seattle tonight? I would have predicted them to win, but the Rams are looking like they did last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            What's up with Seattle tonight? I would have predicted them to win, but the Rams are looking like they did last year.

Comment

• I don't think I've seen the Seahawks play this badly since Carroll has been coach.

I'm pretty sure IO will blame Trump. Don Lemon may report on the conspiracy soon.

Comment

• The longest quarterback sneak in the NFL was by Greg Landry of the Lions in a rout of the Packers in 1970. 76 yards to the Packers 11 after trying a sneak to get a first down. I actually watched this on TV- the game was out of hand. Never saw anything like it- and never seen anything like it since.

Comment

I don't think I've seen the Seahawks play this badly since Carroll has been coach.

I'm pretty sure IO will blame Trump. Don Lemon may report on the conspiracy soon.
                  Ha!

If he reads it on the Internet, Iron Ore will blame it on Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                    The longest quarterback sneak in the NFL was by Greg Landry of the Lions in a rout of the Packers in 1970. 76 yards to the Packers 11 after trying a sneak to get a first down. I actually watched this on TV- the game was out of hand. Never saw anything like it- and never seen anything like it since.
                    It took me a while to find that. Landry looked surprised, and obviously isn't known for his speed. It's at the very end of this video, but I've marked the time. Since the NFL is touchy about its videos, I will just post the link. IO and other Kaep fans can play it from the beginning, as he had a few nice runs as well.

https://youtu.be/u3mvL_2t17Q?t=518

Comment

I don't think I've seen the Seahawks play this badly since Carroll has been coach.

Any attack on Don Lemon is homophobic and probably racist.

Comment

• Thanks for bringing politics into the NFL thread, guys!

Bunch of maroons...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                          Thanks for bringing politics into the NFL thread, guys!

Bunch of maroons...
                          Such ingratitude! Especially after I posted a link that will allow you to watch your hero, Kaep.

Comment

Such ingratitude! Especially after I posted a link that will allow you to watch your hero, Kaep.
                            I know you're just acting out because both the Cowboys and the Texans looked like warmed up dog**** this week, but that's no reason to try to turn yet another thread into a political squabble.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I know you're just acting out because both the Cowboys and the Texans looked like warmed up dog**** this week, but that's no reason to try to turn yet another thread into a political squabble.
                              I don't like the Cowboys and I use the Texans primarily for naps.

So, to get back on track, tell us what you think went wrong with Seattle against the Rams? I was shocked.

Comment

I don't like the Cowboys and I use the Texans primarily for naps.

So, to get back on track, tell us what you think went wrong with Seattle against the Rams? I was shocked.
                                I wasn't terribly surprised by the game. They lay a few eggs every year, and the Rams have been playing better lately. The biggest concern is Penny going down. He's been a spark on offense lately, and he hurt his knee in the first series.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X