Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

I wasn't terribly surprised by the game. They lay a few eggs every year, and the Rams have been playing better lately. The biggest concern is Penny going down. He's been a spark on offense lately, and he hurt his knee in the first series.
    And the D-line issues became more visible with Ziggy being out. Kendricks being out also hurt and without the pass rush the secondary gets burned a lot. On offense, Ram's seemed to know almost every play and were well coached to defense them.

I ended up watching instead a great game from Seattle between two top 25 teams instead where the lead never got beyond 9, despite UW never having a lead after 5-4.

Comment

• Comment

• Now 17-17... Breaking news: NFL renames NFC East to NFC Least.

Comment

• Eagles pull it out in OT. I like Wentz. Too bad he's having such a rough year.

Comment

• It's a good thing they have a jail at the stadium. It may need to be expanded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
              Eagles pull it out in OT. I like Wentz. Too bad he's having such a rough year.
              Oh no, the Eagles might be able to back into the playoffs instead of Dallas. It's like no one wants to win the NFC East.

Comment

• LOL!!!

The only reason to try to win the division is to deny that ****ty team from Texastan from winning it.
                Last edited by IUPNation; 12-10-2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

It's a good thing they have a jail at the stadium. It may need to be expanded.
                  There is no jail at the Linc. False narrative.

Loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There is no jail at the Linc. False narrative.

Loser.
                    There was a jail at the Linc, but it closed down. If they didn't turn it into something else there would still be a jail, just a non-functional jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

There was a jail at the Linc, but it closed down. If they didn't turn it into something else there would still be a jail, just a non-functional jail.

Comment

Look who's callin' who a loser. ;-) More power to ya, WK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

Look who's callin' who a loser. ;-) More power to ya, WK.
                          You are a POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You are a POS.
                            Glad I stuck up for you on that one? Any word on if they transformed the jail into storage or something else? Now if a hotel at the stadium, that could be really cool like the one at Hethrow Airport.

Comment

Glad I stuck up for you on that one? Any word on if they transformed the jail into storage or something else? Now if a hotel at the stadium, that could be really cool like the one at Hethrow Airport.

Comment

• Hah. I'm just glad it is gone. Vegas will have a jail in its stadium for The Raiders and other stadiums still have jails, but of course we never hear about them. Just Philly,

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X