• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles have significant injuries.

The Turds are relatively healthy.

Both are 7-7.

Comment

• And yet Seattle found a way to win on the road with 6 out on defense at the end of the game. That is over half their defense being backups!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And yet Seattle found a way to win on the road with 6 out on defense at the end of the game. That is over half their defense being backups!
        In the game vs the Midgets last Monday, the Eagles almost had to
        put in a 40 year old backup QB as a receiver because they only had one left.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

One of the commentators mentioned that that during yesterdays game the Eagles entire receiving core was from the practice squad. That's pretty significant.

Comment

Probably would have been better than some of their starters!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Ouch!!!

Comment

You mean wouldn't drop the ball at the 1 yard line on a long non-TD grab? Of course I can only say that because he's back in Philly.

Comment

Almost, huh? That's almost a big deal!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Almost, huh? That's almost a big deal!!!
                    I didn't realize that Josh McCown was still in the NFL. Pretty good back up career I guess for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

One of the commentators mentioned that that during yesterdays game the Eagles entire receiving core was from the practice squad. That's pretty significant.
                      ...and Pumpkinhead Dak still has Amari Cooper all nice and healthy and they are still 7-7. Zeke is healthy too...they are still 7-7.

On paper and based on the Eagles laughable results over the past 3 weeks...the Turds should win.

But being NFC East champions this season is nothing to brag about. Now I'll take it if the Eagles somehow find a way to win it but it will only be because they did't let the We Killed Kennedy Cowturds claim it.

Comment

...and Pumpkinhead Dak still has Amari Cooper all nice and healthy and they are still 7-7. Zeke is healthy too...they are still 7-7.

On paper and based on the Eagles laughable results over the past 3 weeks...the Turds should win.

But being NFC East champions this season is nothing to brag about. Now I'll take it if the Eagles somehow find a way to win it but it will only be because they did't let the We Killed Kennedy Cowturds claim it.
                        I bet it ends in a tie.

Comment

Right now the reward is to host the fortywhiners. Think about that.

Comment

• Josh Gordon suspended again for using PEDs/performance enhancing drugs. Is anyone really surprised?

Comment

Comment

• The goal is to get a W, which Seattle did get. You poor, poor, pitiful you and your Philly Teals. You have my compassion.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X