Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Right now the reward is to host the fortywhiners. Think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

The goal is to get a W, which Seattle did get. You poor, poor, pitiful you and your Philly Teals. You have my compassion.
      You can shove your compassion up your exceedingly fat ass. I could smell your stench when I was in Houston.

Comment

• Seattle loves themselves some close games. 10 of 11 wins have been within one score. But, they still won 11 games!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Seattle loves themselves some close games. 10 of 11 wins have been within one score. But, they still won 11 games!
          And are still the #1 seed right now in the NFC. Go Packers!

Comment

Go Packers!
            No. There is nothing in this world to justify this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
              No. There is nothing in this world to justify this statement.
              If Packers, Seahawks, and Saints win out Seahawks get #1 seed. If Packers lose, Saints and Seahawks win out Seattle is the #2 seed. That is enough reason.

Comment

• Looks like the Eagles are about to choke by trying not to lose instead of beating Dallas. Maybe they will try another long field goal, which has been a joke so far.

Comment

• The Eagles managed to hang on to win 17-9. I guess they will let everyone out of the stadium's jail now.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                    The Eagles managed to hang on to win 17-9. I guess they will let everyone out of the stadium's jail now.
                    This one is actually quite good! The stands being the jail for a terrible season has good humor to it.

Comment

The Eagles managed to hang on to win 17-9. I guess they will let everyone out of the stadium's jail now.

Comment

This one is actually quite good! The stands being the jail for a terrible season has good humor to it.

Comment

• Half the defense out, but that's no excuse for the offense. I think having a guard and tackle out on the line did hurt that side of the ball though... and losing their first and 3rd string running backs (Penny as 2nd string already out).

I think also they overlooked Arizona looking to SF next week, still for the division title. For some reason Seattle likes to win in Arizona, but to lose to them at home a lot lately. If Seattle has to go back to Philly... 7-1 on the road this year and a win at Philly!

Comment

Another game another QB fumble for Little Fingers Wentz ; that makes it 47 fumbles in 55 career games.

Comment

Half the defense out, but that's no excuse for the offense. I think having a guard and tackle out on the line did hurt that side of the ball though... and losing their first and 3rd string running backs (Penny as 2nd string already out).

I think also they overlooked Arizona looking to SF next week, still for the division title. For some reason Seattle likes to win in Arizona, but to lose to them at home a lot lately. If Seattle has to go back to Philly... 7-1 on the road this year and a win at Philly!

Comment

• Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

Another game another QB fumble for Little Fingers Wentz ; that makes it 47 fumbles in 55 career games.
                                Last edited by IUPNation; 12-23-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X